Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

can somebody make a olympic 7 cw on the 6s
aa049.jpg
It's a shamed that I can't say what I really want to say but Arq you know you hurt somebody feelings with these right. LOL.

^ In case you haven't figured it out yet anything red in this thread will be called a raging bull colorway. It has never failed. And if you want to betechnical those V aren't really blue they are more of an indigo color but most will say blue cause of the smoke. Google it.......

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^Crazy Cement VIII's. I suck at putting Cement on other shoes. I just can't seem to get it down. Any tips?

Use this pic of an old shoe box:

What you will have to do 1st is shrink it down. I can't remember how small I made it, but try something like 400 x 320. If you don't shrink it down,the spots will be waaaay too big..Then take the rectangular marquee tool and select the top half. (Leave out the white wrinkles. I was too lazy to shrink itdown and crop out the wrinkles for you, lol.)

Once you have the top half selected, go to EDIT>DEFINE PATTERN. Then you go to the pattern stamp tool, select the new pattern you just made. (Up top) Afteryou apply it, you can fade it just like any other color...

That's assuming your version of PS is set up the same as mine. I'm still using the old PS 7.0!

^^Thanks a lot now everyone in this thread is about to make a cement color way. It's about to turn gray in here.

^ press ctrl and print screen at the same time, then paste into where you want it, will give you a screen capture and just crop it, won't be this small,will give you a 1280x1024 size so you can work on the image, I just resized it smaller so it wouldn't be huge here in the thread.

i would love to see the Mars IVs in opposite colors...the only difference would be to see the red where the black is and the black where the red is.

I'm pretty sure I've seen some Cal IX's before, but I thought I'd throw these together. I love the IX's and I wish they had done a few morecolorways of them because there's a lot of potential with them

These are Black/ varsity red XI BASED OFF OF THE 1996 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP RING. Keep in mind that I could've made these any color I wanted to but keeping withthe theme of the event I chose to leave them black/varsity red.....

DIFFERENCE FORM BLACK VARSITY RED XIs:
1.) LEATHER UPPER AS OPPOSED TO MESH
2.) CHICAGO BULLS LOGO WITH PRINCESS CUT DIAMOND EYES (YES I REALLY PHOTOSHOPPED DIAMONDS INTO THE EYES TO GO WITH THE RING) AS OPPOSED TO JUMPMAN
3.) GOLD JORDAN LETTERS DOWN EYELETS
4.) YELLOW STITCHING.

PLEASE, BEFORE ANYONE RESPONDS WITH SOMETHING STUPID LIKE "I WOULD NEVER BUY THOSE" JUST REMEMBER THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS (IF EVER CREATED)[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WOULD NEVER BE SOLD IN STORES[/color]. THIS IS MORE LIKE SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE GIVEN TO MICHAEL ONFATHER'S DAY OR HIS BIRTHDAY.

AND AS FAR AS THE GIF, I JUST WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO INCORPORATE ONE ON MY PS INTO A GIF. I'M ALWAYS TRYING SOMETHING NEW..... AND DESPITE HOW SIMPLETHIS MAY LOOK, IT TOOK ME THE BETTER PART OF THE DAY TO DO THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom