Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some stuff I tried out by using the clone stamp tool on some Suede. Obvious inspiration

35lrsl2.jpg

And some other XX's I tried. Very simple

2646irl.jpg

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

anybody got any good pics of the 12s im tried of using jumpman23 pics and the kixclusive pics arnt cutting it anymore?
smile.gif
That's about all I use. Kixclusive, Flight Club and Jumpman23

You could try 3peat.jp, but they don't have a good range of shoes. You could also just try Google because you can get some good pics. Sometimes at least

Props everyone. BP, you're an animal, fam. JJaddict, I really like those V's, bro. Ant, outstanding. Arq, great work. Dalilboy mentionedsome stealth XIII's so I thought I do my own rendition......

Props to all the, Fam for making these last pages serious. Oh, and props, Hammy didn't see you up there fam. Great to see you back.

T4T, whenever you decide to bless us with you presence, I know it will me major......

Those are some nice XIII's Beelezebub. I might try some more stuff like that and use the clone stamp tool more often.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I actually like these better than the ones I did. Because by me trying to incorporate features from the other shoes (i.e. XX ,XX3) I lost what was specialabout the the XIII (i.e. 3M upper, holographic bubble). You on the other hand, managed to make it a stealth colorway without taking anying special from themodel. Major props on these.....

And thanx everyone.

can somebody make like a big maybe wall paper sized picture of the aqua 8 print thats like on the side of the shoe.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by iGiveHead21

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by iGiveHead21

Wore my XX's today and wanted to see a few things with them

-Grape XX's
-Laney XX's
-Some type of CW with grey, red, and white XX's

I havent seen alot of PS with these so I figured I would ask something new
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dang I have a stalker that puts those faces up after everyone of my posts! I knew pathetic people had their ways
^^ look at your screen name

Grow up
laugh.gif

i know its simple, i know there are alot of BULLS CWs but i dont care

what you think?

These are so sick, I would cop in an instant if they released. That would be the best looking XVII imo... The Oregon X's and Stealth XII's the past fewpages have been dope too
pimp.gif

White/Midnight Navy/Black XII with Icy Sole

What Y'all Think?

these are real hot. the only thing i dont like is the black i just never thought black and navy should go together
tired.gif

if they were red though...some usa's they would be unbelievable
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom