Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

most of these hats are wack as @#%$. dudes prolly payin 50 bucks for a hat too. new era is really fallin off now with these collab joints caterin to herbs. i bet the people buyin these i <3 my hood hats never stepped foot in the hood a day in they life :lol:
laugh.gif

i wish i could find a nice jazz fitted though >:
mad.gif
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Jordon Pushed Off
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

nice @#%$ guys :smile:
smile.gif

is it possible to get either a The hundreds or supreme or undftd fitted for less than $50 ?

lol

anyone?

You ain't gettin a Hundreds joint for under $50 unless it's a snapback joint. Even then, it can still get that high sadly enough. Supreme/UNDFTD fitteds can and do retail for $50 at times. I don't know if it's all of them, but quite a few do for sure.

And that purple/teal praying hands .... By far the best color combination. I really gotta find that rockets one also. And then I need to find some grape 5's :lol:
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

props again to eryone....great stuff
posted my hats back on page 56...but since then, made a couple of additions....

Supreme
4u2200i.jpg

STPL
4p14nz4.jpg

Frank's Chop Shop
68c24x5.jpg

6gbycuf.jpg

Dave's...Crooks & Castles.....Stussy
6fh3pr4.jpg
er
4ptzxnd.jpg

Randoms
54dity1.jpg

wow dude jus killed it^^^ anyone selling any fitteds *huf, ag, preme, dqm, etc.. in 73/4-8 holla at me PLEASE
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ I wouldn't say he killed it. most of that has been posted and is new and u can still get it. but those are some nice hats.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Quote:
You can't blame 1978 for his opinions on the fitteds. He a ol' head like me & there's alot of modernized things that I currently dispise too like southern rap & white people being allowed to frequent Harlem & stuff like that. He from that era where hats were simplistic. Before there were ever "fitteds", back when cats was rockin' adjustable Starter hats & "The Game" hats wit' the lil' "G" patch on the back that always used to come off because that adhesive they used was cheap. That's back in the day when dudes used to get robbed for thier hats. Dudes would run up on you & be like "Taxed!" & your hat was gone. They don't even rob people for hats anymore. All the real thugs grew up & got government jobs now, aint nobody out here really hurtin' nothin'. That's the era I'm sure 1978 misses. That's that Florida Gators & Miami Hurricane, UNLV & Georgetown era he's reppin' & I absolutely respect that.....
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
[ Joel ortiz] Awww man.....[ Joel Ortiz] @ that Grapes praying hands joint. That's sick business right there! I honestly dont even have a shirt for the Grapes yet but I'm a sucker for that purple/teal colorway. By the time I finally rock my joints, I'mma have like 7 different hats that colorway on some stupid . I'm in the building next Thursday, make no mistake about that.....

this may be a dumb question but are those dollar signs on those hats or are those just 3 S's and if so what do the stand for? thanks

more hypebeast material, probably same level as hundreds bomb, but wish the GID was white...simplicity.

peep the typo..... "horroble" , unless they meant to imply something under that misprint.

f0af70b715.jpg
RTEmagicC_rogue_ne_2-01_02.jpg.jpg

OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

No, thats an I because look at he other O in Horrible, and the I in Lives, unless it's Love , but that wouldn't make sense.
Shawn Kemps Fat

comparing to the o in the first row of words, doenst look like an o, but then it would be f'ed up looking i's
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Back
Top Bottom