Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

:wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif

Kartoon2005 that Oakland Seals fitted is HOT! I need that in my life...
I'M FROM THE EASTSIDE OF SAN JOSE...THE BAY AREA...I REP THE BAY AND ONLY THE BAY

The hundreds people should have let the Adam Bomb hat die with just the black fitted. Since they're releasing these other colors, it kind dampens it all. Now I think the hat suck for some reason.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^^that hat is terrible to begin with..jus my opinion
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

537ds8m.jpg
Quote:
I need some help in finding out if this cap, (in the link), is an authentic. The help is appreciated.

ESR91, thats a pretty good price actually, at least around here. The places that still have them want to charge $32-$40 from what I have seen.

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

Looks authentic as far as i can tell. I'll see if I can post some pics of mine when I get home so you can compare. I always wanted the one with the green brim though. Wished I would have picked it up when Lids still had it available.

BTW, a few pages back someone put up the LA SC colored New Era, where did you get it at, I need that as part of my collection to match all of my SC gear.

Quote:
Looks authentic as far as i can tell. I'll see if I can post some pics of mine when I get home so you can compare. I always wanted the one with the green brim though. Wished I would have picked it up when Lids still had it available.

Thanks. I was kinda suspicious because about two pages back, Kartoon posted both colorways with the NE logo on the side, and this one has the flag. Please try to take pics of the tags, too. It's greatly appreciated.

Thanks ThunderChunk69 i seen your pickups before occasionally. Why you stopped?

xxSC Trojanxx -
Quote:
I always wanted the one with the green brim though. Wished I would have picked it up when Lids still had it available.

I can pickup that fitted for you if they still have them which i think they do. INBOX me if your interested.

Quote:
Kartoon posted both colorways with the NE logo on the side, and this one has the flag.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

the only good thing about the hundred fitted is that they are limited. god knows if it catches on ... ugh .. the monsterasity ... lol
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

lots of fitteds have been limited they just hypin it up
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Back
Top Bottom