Post your HIGH SCHOOL memories. Vol. Fights, Freestyling, Sports, Females and so on...

Where do I begin?

Dudes freestyling to the Grindin' beat during the lunch hour...
Skipping school to cop Jordans on Wednesdays...coming in late stuntin' with Finish Line bags...
pimp.gif

Bringing girls back to the house on half days...
pimp.gif
My Mom came home one time though. I was sleep on the couch and the girl was half naked. She hid behind thecouch. Still got caught.
smh.gif

Some girl getting into a fight with 2 sisters, both bigger than her, and beating their %%# at the same time. Had one in a headlock and was kicking theother...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

My boy Keith getting DESTROYED by some dude named Rayford. This dude Rayford had Keith's body PARALLEL to the ceiling...and slammed him.
sick.gif

There being a myth that the head basketball coach had liquor in his coffee cup because he was always slurring and laughing. He had that cup attached to himlike Wayne's Styrofoam joint.
Some girl getting OUTED by the dudes she messed with in her neighborhood...and then some girls posting up a list of dudes she messed with in the bathroom. Theycalled her "Booty Eater".
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Dudes calling in the troops for big fights...having dudes like 20 something standing around in the parking lot after school.
Checking out females at track meets...and running fast as hell to get noticed.
pimp.gif
It worked. Track females have THE best bodies.
September 11th...
smh.gif
Enough said.
Coming back from Christmas break with all the new gear.
Girls slipping notes to you during passing period.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I could post ALL DAY.

Gettin into fights in the locker room no consequence
pimp.gif

goin into freshman hall gettin females numbers

takin pics of females
pimp.gif

playin dice
pimp.gif

damn!

Crushin the pep rallies me and my team
Havin all the girls on your sack after the pep rallies
Wrestling before class in the hallway
Having the freshest shoes thanks to NT
Having the Teacher stop class and ask you about your shoes and how many you have
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
5 Stunt points
laugh.gif

Posting up in the main hallway watching everyone pass by cracking jokes
Pranks, fart spray and stink bombs
My homeboy Tre getting DESTROYED by this dude name Emmitt, over GTA Vice city
roll.gif

Coppin that awesome jawsome in the girls locker room
eek.gif

P.E.
Lunch time
Crossin people up at lunch trying to do And 1 moves
Everyone working at the same spot after school.
Dancing in the parking lot doing the Heel toe after school, while everyone watches
Being shook on christmas break because of your report card
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Being shook on whether or not you passed on to the next grade over the summer
laugh.gif

Running Trains/Locomotives
Playing football with EVERYONE
Having flipping contest
PS2...NBA STREET...GTA 3

Man...Class of 05 stand up
pimp.gif

People making go-go beats, and Dancing Randomly in the Hallways...
Rap Battles.
laugh.gif

Fights Every Single Day
pimp.gif

Bomb Threats
smh.gif

Females was
pimp.gif

HomeComing, Prom.
pimp.gif

P.E.
Skipping School all the time, Getting Lifted
pimp.gif

all the good ol times
Class of "08"
pimp.gif

Varsity football, lunch break football, weekend football, off season after school football.....lifting.
pimp.gif
I miss football
tired.gif

Smoking before school, during lunch, after school and sometimes between classes.
Popping pills in class.
Sipping DRANK in the lunchroom
Track
Basketball
Females
Daily Fights
Having the new Js on Monday.

i used to skip 6th period with a couple of goons to go smoke weed.

7th period was SO damn interesting after that!
laugh.gif

Playing Deuces all the time at lunch.
Playing Dice for lunch money sometimes.
Whooping on freshmen in B-Ball in PE.
Going over my playbook with my homeboys on how I would get certain females.
Senior Year.
grin.gif

Looking for weekly prospects every Monday morning.
pimp.gif

Females catching feelings in a weekly basis.
Drama (girls were almost always the root of it).
Locker room fist-fights and and a few group vs. group fights.
Girls fights, I cheered them on relentlessly.
eek.gif

Going to class tipsy or blazed.

Bad Memories...
-Coming to school on Monday and finding out that a classmate was killed in a car accient on the Westside Highway then no more than a month and a half later onanother Monday morning hearing that another classmate and friend was shot in the head and later dying 3 days later.

The Good Memories
-Hanging out after school in the train station hollering at the females and a group of us starting soul train lines on the platform of 149th street
-Passing the time writing rhymes in class
-Having a DJ as a friend and was able to get me the instrumentals on the latess songs
-Gym class
-Homeroom basket tournaments
-The playful Harlem vs Bronx war in school (It was all in fun)
-Going to Aquinas High School and St. Michael's on half days to bag the chicks

I MISS HIGH SCHOOL

HAYES' 98

WE FINALLY BEAT MOUNT!

I forgot completely raiding other schools when we had short days or days off. Bold #%%*.
laugh.gif

Watching And1 mixtapes before basketball games...getting hype!

About to fight Northwest track and Rodney Carney because we blew their !%$ out. "Ya'll can't whoop us though."
eyes.gif

Putting all the big shot put looking dudes next to the Middle Eastern dudes on a late night plane after Nike Indoor Nationals just in case. I know. I know.SMH. It was in March 2002. We was still shook.
laugh.gif

Stuntin' in the parking lot after copping a moped.
pimp.gif

Having a life size senior picture of myself hanging in the Commons for track.

Looking up lyrics on ohhla.com and browsing NT/Blackplanet during lunchtime

skipping 4th period because we had two lunches and having a friend act as the office assistance who picked up the scantron and erasing the fact that you wereabsent
just chilling at PE, rapping and getting at females
being a senior and not having the hall monitors tripping whether you were in class or not
senior privilege period
seeing a tongan guy hospitalizing somebody in a fight
hearing about that fight where some kid pooped his pants because he got hit so hard (he never came back after that)
my old piano teacher mr. beale.. he didnt care who came into his classroom and as long as you knew your songs you had an A
not having a real english teacher for senior year.. we had a sub more than we had our real teacher.. after a while, we would just come in for attendance andleave
seeing the school get trashed every so often
knowing that there was gonna be a fight after every rally
stealing your report card every quarter

-gettin jumped by 2 albanian dudes then goin back to the school then seein them walk in and the security guard askin them if they got jumped too

-bein in a room with 20 girls and 2 dudes in every class (it was a school for teaching)

-always comin in with a pair of jordans earlier then everybody else (always paid a extra 50 bucks but it was worth the shock value)

-9th grade summer school ...
devil.gif

-watchin some cross-dressin dude get beat up by some big black chick

I remember seeing two dudes arguing in class and one of them picks up a computer montior and straight drops it on the other dudes melon... It was one fo thembig ++* CRT montiors too. Dude didn't die or anything but that stuff was so random and funny as hell.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

-gettin jumped by 2 albanian dudes then goin back to the school then seein them walk in and the security guard askin them if they got jumped too

-bein in a room with 20 girls and 2 dudes in every class (it was a school for teaching)

-always comin in with a pair of jordans earlier then everybody else (always paid a extra 50 bucks but it was worth the shock value)

-9th grade summer school ...
devil.gif

-watchin some cross-dressin dude get beat up by some big black chick

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

I remember seeing two dudes arguing in class and one of them picks up a computer montior and straight drops it on the other dudes melon... It was one fo them big ++* CRT montiors too. Dude didn't die or anything but that stuff was so random and funny as hell.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Having a shorter school day senior year.

I remember these two dudes fought in Junior Year because one said they were "fresher" than the other.

Playing dice was real popular freshman year then they started suspending people who was gambling.
This one dude got tricked into paying dudes nearly 30 dollars playing 7-11.

Dudes rushing the classroom to jump whoever they're looking for.
smh.gif

One girl getting caught being very generous to the football team in the men's bathroom.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I remember this girl talking crap to one dude who was eating his breakfast outside of the school cafe and getting slapped.
It was funny because he had his bagel in his hand and she begged him to slap her. He took a bite of his bagel, then slapped her.
roll.gif

- strolling into school at 1130 am and the secruity guard not giving a !@#! about it ...
wink.gif

- sleeping in class and still pass with a C -
pimp.gif

- copying HW from the females in class and having them do my essay/report
tongue.gif

my friends ran a cell phone ring....

stealing phones, cash, whatever they could from ppls gym lockers....
smh.gif

Skippin everyday, blowin piff with the boys. Sneaking by campus security and/or getting caught talkin your way out of it. Havin a new breezy every otherweek. Always runnin with the cool cats. Playin HS sports dominating on the football field. Spittin at the underclassmen. O so many more...08 in the house!

-Walking down the hall with the AJXVII case.
-50cent Vs JaRule
-Throwback Jerseys
-Searching the whole borough of Queens for that damn New Era fitted with the NBA logo on the front from the Fat joe video.
-Going to the PSAL championships @ the Garden. ( The girls made it every year, the guys
eyes.gif
)
-Me and my 5 boys beating the varsity starting 5 and the 6th man at the park for money.
-Charging dudes 20 dollars to write love letters for their girls.
-Seeing your girl everyday, walking her to class and making out by the back door before she went in.
-Intramural Basketball tournaments.
-Regents week aka Smash week
-When the Black kids had beef with the Spanish kids.
- My boy patrick being the 1st dude with a sidekick.
-The Step Squad
pimp.gif
(Nu Gamma Psi)

-Senior Year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-My homie Chris being destroyed in rap battle, by this lame dude named C-Smooth.(Dude use Rocket Power Punchlines.)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Fingering chicks on my bus.
-Taking pics of this dude I know giving girls head and soing evering one the picture.
-Skipping the whole Junior year almost.
-Skipping the whole Senior year almost.
-Being shook on whether or not I passed the 9th grade.
-Fighting in the McDonalds parking lot.
-Wrestling before class.
-Getting paid to do homework.
-One of the first dudes with a slim colored flip phones.
-Girls being on my sack about my kicks
-Random girls wanting to braid my hair(Why did I cut my hair smh)
-The whole BEST DRESSED fiasco.
-Meeting some of my best friends I'm still cool with till this day.
-This dude named DJ getting his !@% beat 4 times a week for a month straight. Eventually the school kicked him out cause they where tired of seeing him get his!@% whomped. He even got beat up by this fine !@% big booty light skinned chick named Christina(Damn she was bad!!!!)
pimp.gif

I'll post more later.

Back
Top Bottom