Post your HIGH SCHOOL memories. Vol. Fights, Freestyling, Sports, Females and so on...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Swishahouse Mixtapes...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back when I didn't know Paul Wall was White...
roll.gif

I forgot all about the music %#%$ in HS. Three 6 Mafia in their PRIME. Reciting Project Pat %#%$ all day...making up Three 6 choruses.
Yup, my favorite freestyle was on the Dr. Dre Xplosive beat with Chamilionaire
pimp.gif

-one guy going on the roof of our school while we had a lunch activity and mooning everyone -guys fighting near stairs guy gets kicked down them funniest thingi ever saw in my life -throwing stink bombs during rallies and smelling like *$#@ -having the normal xbox and you were a bad@ss -crazy girl fights where 2girls hitting each other with their cell phones and rolling on the ground

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

on the kicks/clothes tip, shutting #%** down on the daily in regards to fashion...the internet/NT set me and my dudes eons ahead of the game. my school hadda be like 90% black school too, so fashion is obviously at the forefront

authentics/mitchell and ness when dudes was still on swingmans

being the first to rock the gucci af1 to school like a week after I seen jada and havin people literally point at my feet all day

shutting #%** down so much to the point where

me and my dudes rockin custom gucci fits with gucci fabric on the pockets with field timbs with the gucci on em and I even had some gucci reeboks even
smh.gif
. then all throughout the day chicks was askin to take pictures with us
laugh.gif

being a sales rep and gettin free ishh off howtobeaplayer.com if anybody here remember that fugazi site wit all the berg/gucci
roll.gif

selling 12 x 12 squares of fake gucci fabric for 100$ or havin a %%#+% give me his AF1 to put gucci on em and stangin him for the fabric/service (made so much money off this)

being a senior and pretty much done with all my credits and knowing i was gonna get in my school of choice. so many late slips. counselor called me after she seen my progress falling off and noticed I was gettin D hall...asked since im a senior seeming not focused if i knew what i was gonna do with my life and i told her "im goin to UT" and she said "oh... have a good day"
laugh.gif

Scheduling my final exempts around what day the Jordans was droppin so I could make sure I exempt that particular final

Getting a whip and smash rate going up exponentially

being a soph and traveling wit the varsity football squad durin the playoffs and despite some of us havin the same number as the varsity dudes and no logo on our helmet a few chicks d-ridin just cuz they seen us out there
tired.gif
(my school dominated Houston while I was there)

Coppin swishahouse tapes at selective sounds (used to be right across from my HS)

Acres Homes vs. Greenspoint all out brawls at the Ike vs. Aldine football/basketball games (used to be a major rivalry that separated schools/hoods)

EPIC North Side vs. South Side Houston WARS at six flags. or at the Astrodome. Six flags Ns was gettin sliced, jumped, snuck, slid, whatever. They was rampaging all throughout the place. In the funnel cake shops, the arcade rooms, the place where u cop the turkey legs indoors. Flipping tables, throwin chairs. and this was happening all over the place. It was all out pandemonium. got snuck right before it was time to leave
laugh.gif
At the astrodome when Vince Young played in the playoffs his senior year it was like the war of the worlds

Gettin clowned on for havin high bald fades cuz cats would say you had a south side fade (for my houston heads)

Bein able to tell what side a town a cat is from purely off whether he was rockin red or blue and it was side affilition. no gang affiliation

Not having no ride like fresh yr or a cell phone and having to call my moms collect on some "mamaimatthemoviescomepickmeup" tip
roll.gif

Going into the movies and askin folks for they ticket stubs before the movie was over and returnin em to the counter like "yo my familly wanted to watch the movie but they said it was too crowded"...comin out up like 150$
smokin.gif

Goin to other schools territory and watchin fights whether that be they neighborhood, school, local movie theater, whatever. Ns just wanted to see brawls

being able to buy lean for 360/gallon
tired.gif

Ridin down a st. called Antoine (2 lanes only) after school next to my homie and driving like 5mph holdin up traffic and my other homie would hop out the whip and start doing the harlem shake and crip walkin with the music up loud

Watchin EPIC fights during lunch. Toooo many to even begin getting into fight stories

NEVER EVER studying except maybe 10 mins b4 tests and getting all As/Bs (under privledged schooling FTL #%** !*++*$ me up in college)

Gettin good grades and joining all the random student organizations and never doing anything in em yet still getting recognized while the super nerds would hate
laugh.gif

tryin to be in WHATEVER organization i could that would give me permission to skip school
eek.gif
I Graduated From Aldine But Anyway

Start With My School Memories From New Orleans

Everybody Wearing White AF1 On The First Day Of School
Me And Friends Walking Deep In The Hallways
Seeing A Fight Everyday
We Called Our Security Guards "Pickle" "Sprite Can" Or Heineken Bottle Because They Wore All Green
People Bringing Alcohol In A Sprite Bottle Or Ice Tea Bootle
Buying Nacho Cheese Sunflowers Seeds And Winterfresh Gum Before Going To School
Getting My Math Teacher Daughter Number While She Was Visiting
Going To School Early To Go Mrs Jones Class To Play Madden Or Get Your Haircut From Son Who Was A Barber
Most Dudes Getting Head From A White Girl Named Melinda Then Everybody Start Calling Her "Meat Mouth"
Going To Girls House On Half Days
Starting Fights With Other Schools For No Reason
Eastbank Vs Westbank Fights On Canal Street

School Memories From Houston

New Orleans Vs Houston Fights Everyday
Dudes From New Orleans Stealing Dudes Girls Who Were From Houston
Going To The Volleyball Games To See Girls in Tight Shorts
Teacher Asking Me "How Many Shoes All Have"

C/O 08

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn!

Crushin the pep rallies me and my team
Havin all the girls on your sack after the pep rallies
Wrestling before class in the hallway
Having the freshest shoes thanks to NT
Having the Teacher stop class and ask you about your shoes and how many you have
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
5 Stunt points
laugh.gif

Posting up in the main hallway watching everyone pass by cracking jokes
Pranks, fart spray and stink bombs
My homeboy Tre getting DESTROYED by this dude name Emmitt, over GTA Vice city
roll.gif

Coppin that awesome jawsome in the girls locker room
eek.gif

P.E.
Lunch time
Crossin people up at lunch trying to do And 1 moves
Everyone working at the same spot after school.
Dancing in the parking lot doing the Heel toe after school, while everyone watches
Being shook on christmas break because of your report card
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Being shook on whether or not you passed on to the next grade over the summer
laugh.gif

Running Trains/Locomotives
Playing football with EVERYONE
Having flipping contest
PS2...NBA STREET...GTA 3

Man...Class of 05 stand up
pimp.gif

dzb23t.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Went to a powerhouse sports HS. CIF standup: played 1 year frosh
pimp.gif

played 3 years varsity - ya'll know what comes w/ this
pimp.gif

Short story, back then, not to many got "moved up," so it was an honor.

I only lost 7 games in 4 years
2 championships
2 undefeated seasons
Held a few Cali state records when I finished
pimp.gif
you said you played with bum $!* will demps too, didn't you?

Diff HS, same leauge. Played against him again in an All Star game too .. He got waaaay better in College.

Losing my virginity on the LAST day of school back in my 9th grade year
pimp.gif

Tapping my ex for the first time behind the school's base ball field.

Bagging a senior during my sophomore year.

Tripping out in Mr. Dukes' chem class.

Sitting in Mr. Pope's class and realizing I actually liked learning.

Chasing Ashley since my Junior year and finally hitting it this past summer.

Prom night! I didn't get any pus, but the night in downtown Atlanta was great.

Getting with Asia, the girl everyone wanted but didn't get.

Wearing Jordans nearly everyday and having people point out when I wasn't wearing a pair.

Banneker '07 ftw.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Swishahouse Mixtapes...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back when I didn't know Paul Wall was White...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
back when cats used to call him Pow Wow and he had thafro. Man I went to school in the heart of swishahouse territory, so they was so big. Gettin a slab wit beat in the trunk jammin the new nawfside 11 tapewould be equalivalent to pushin a phantom down Ocean Dr. on 26s.
laugh.gif
. Iremember freshman year me and a few heads tried to make our own screw tapes. we would dub tapes and try to manually "chop" the tapes by just rerecording whatever we wanted chopped.

All that screw music ishh had the reverse effect on me tho in the long run. Being an internet head, I was on jada and a lot of the cookie cutter east coastrappers, and I would be trying to put these dudes on this stuff cuz dudes wasn't even up on the internet hard back then

these cats would make some of the most outrageous statements about swishahouse heads in regarding to who they better than. and a decent number of theswishahouse cats went to my HS at some point in time. and Ns that actually tried to spit would drool at the chance of gettin on wit swishahouse. N would feellike he was signin wit the Roc in they dominant time
laugh.gif
. Cats would lieabout they affiliation with swishouse members. "yea that N Slim my cousin".
eyes.gif

I wish I had good high school memories
ohwell.gif

Went to public high school in Brighton, Michigan my first year of high school.. Got made fun of for wearing Jordans, Af1s, Timbs, etc... And for rapping.Pretty much had like no real friends.. dudes would laugh at me when I walked by
laugh.gif
Football games were fun though.. parties at this girls house whose parents were never home..

Then moved to Portland went to private Catholic school.. my best memories are prolly from senior privilege.. going to my homegirls house and smoking n watchingweird crap.. I remember we smoked once in the parking lot n didn't have papers so we rolled up w/ notebook paper
smh.gif

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

During a football game that we were getting manhandled in (Sam McGuffie
smh.gif
), I ordered a pizza from the sideline.

had 4 td's against us
sick.gif

man, i remember our school didn't win ONE game my last year. and since the cheerleaders only knew like 2 cheers it was hilarious hearing "the cougarscan't be beat" being 0-15 or w/e many games high schools have.

i was a freshmen and like the first kid with an ipod mini and i let my friend listen to it in the cafeteria and i went to go buy something and came back and hesaid somebody took it and point to who had it. so i went up to this guy and he was a big junior and ask for it back. he just started running away so i startedchasing him. then finally he stop and it looked like he handed it off to somebody else and i couldn't tell who had it. i just got really my at my friend igave it to because he let that other guy take it. so i started to fight him. it got broken up real quick by the security guards and as we were getting takenaway to the principals office the junior gave it back to me. normally you get ten days at my school for fighting but i could fake cry really good so i did thatand the principal didn't even give us a detention. After that i got respect and nobody messed with me. only problem after that was somebody stepped on mywhite cement 3's.

Dodgeball Champs...LMAO
n611095812_781027_350.jpg

Last Harry Potter....last HS summer
n611095812_300546_8712.jpg

Football ...BLUE DEVILS!!!

n611095812_829782_3670.jpg

Prom
n611095812_1943269_166.jpg

Graduation
n611095812_233474_8452.jpg

Sorry if I beasted but I dunno figured a lil scrapbook would be cool

laugh.gif
Where do i even start...
-Gettin hall passes for the most dumbest things so me and my girl can get freaky in the most isolated staircase
-Anticipating the first day of school to see who i was gonna bug out with in class...
-And last but definatley not least...RAPPING AND BATTLES!....

There was this one guy who i constantly battled...during a big state test...every one skipped class and went to the boys bathroom (pause) to see me and some dude battle it out...the bathroom was straight up packed (pause again) the dude spits his verse...then my turn comes..

4 bars in to my verse security guards raid the damn bathroom like its a crack house and start pulling people's school i.d.'s...these 2 kids went out the bathroom window and climbed a fence
roll.gif

Then about months later and a battle after we have a rematch...and my boys who were in a tv production class bought their microphones and tv setup and everything and we got it in in the gym locker room..
laugh.gif
memories...(even thought i hated high school)

Then he challenged me to a rematch...and we battled AGAIN!...this time in front of the gymnasium in front of both MALE and FEMALE spectators....and i ripped him soooo bad...smh...and after that i had this one girl come up to me with a invitation to her party asking to perform
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore
laugh.gif
Yo this is @ American High, I went there for high schoolbut didn't graduate from there. Is Smurf still out there? Mrs. Farber?

I remember in 9th grade my teacher passing around some pics of Holocaust victims and asking the class to describe the pic
in one word and getting thrown out because I responded, "hot boys"
Having off campus lunch and going to Mr. Lee's, Checkers, Hungry Bear and Burger King
Skipping class and playing NFL Blitz @ my boy Nick's house
Skipping math and posting in a quiet hallway with this kid Ernesto
Having girls stick notes in my locker and finding them in between classes
Having dudes ask if you were still on ''Virgin Island"
Losing my virginity at 16
Rocking new clothes everday for 3 weeks straight back-to-school senior year
Being on the Homecoming court
Being nominated for 3 superlatives
Coming into the lunchroom before school with a Erving Sixers throwback and knowing that I was killing it
smokin.gif

Everybody dressing/acting like DipSet and Fabolous
Killing everything with Platinum Fubu and Air Force Ones
Having a few tracks on a well known mixtape and having dudes size me cuz the didn't know that I rapped
Smashing in the back of my 95 Altima

Class of '03!!!

Originally Posted by iBlink

Losing my virginity on the LAST day of school back in my 9th grade year
pimp.gif

Tapping my ex for the first time behind the school's base ball field.

Bagging a senior during my sophomore year.

Tripping out in Mr. Dukes' chem class.

Sitting in Mr. Pope's class and realizing I actually liked learning.

Chasing Ashley since my Junior year and finally hitting it this past summer.

Prom night! I didn't get any pus, but the night in downtown Atlanta was great.

Getting with Asia, the girl everyone wanted but didn't get.

Wearing Jordans nearly everyday and having people point out when I wasn't wearing a pair.

Banneker '07 ftw.

dey say who dat.. i know a couple folk from bannekar...

Rap Battles ( one cat came out and is doin it big )
Breaking in the gym @ lunch ( asian dudes was ill with it )
Cats doin And1 basketball moves ( I was like a Junior and that was my first time seeing it freshman changed the way we played)
More Female Fights than anything else (always over a @#$^%# dude)
Napster came out (I was a sophomore & bootlegging my first side hustle)
School Walkouts
pimp.gif
(oh man 3 times; 2 for basketball and once forwrestling in my 4 yrs)
Sneaking off grounds to leave for lunch ( being an under classman FTL )
Leaving school for lunch and sneaking student with you (being a upper classman FTW)
Cats thinking theyre pro wrestlers (walking the halls with belts and having lunch room matches)
Being apart of clicks (my fav was @ lunch about 10+ of us would sit at our table and just clown each other and laugh obnoxiously loud)
laugh.gif

Swimming in PE (
devil.gif
)
Bus stop fights ( cats meeting other cats @ their bus stops for brawling; lots of those )
Pep rallies ( loved the faculty vs school basketball games )
Being a senior
pimp.gif

Oh and Class of 02' SE buffaloes!!

blk vs white fights every single day(that's alabama for you)
girls snorting cocaine in class (they called our school the pharmacy)
playing tunk or get like me while freestylin
slapping girls with baby powder
getting lifted every day after school and not having to pay since my boys always did
pimp.gif

getting notes from girls
my boy getting slapped by my other boy for snitching then holding his newports till after school
smh.gif

never doing work and still passing with a c
pimp.gif

p.e.
senior year
glasses.gif

class of 04'

Back
Top Bottom