Post your HIGH SCHOOL memories. Vol. Fights, Freestyling, Sports, Females and so on...

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

woops my bad

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
.....A tent has been pitched.....

on the kicks/clothes tip, shutting #%** down on the daily in regards to fashion...the internet/NT set me and my dudes eons ahead of the game. my school haddabe like 90% black school too, so fashion is obviously at the forefront

authentics/mitchell and ness when dudes was still on swingmans

being the first to rock the gucci af1 to school like a week after I seen jada and havin people literally point at my feet all day

shutting #%** down so much to the point where

me and my dudes rockin custom gucci fits with gucci fabric on the pockets with field timbs with the gucci on em and I even had some gucci reeboks even
smh.gif
. then all throughout the day chicks was askin to take pictures with us
laugh.gif

being a sales rep and gettin free ishh off howtobeaplayer.com if anybody here remember that fugazi site wit all the berg/gucci
roll.gif

selling 12 x 12 squares of fake gucci fabric for 100$ or havin a %%#+% give me his AF1 to put gucci on em and stangin him for the fabric/service (made so muchmoney off this)

being a senior and pretty much done with all my credits and knowing i was gonna get in my school of choice. so many late slips. counselor called me after sheseen my progress falling off and noticed I was gettin D hall...asked since im a senior seeming not focused if i knew what i was gonna do with my life and itold her "im goin to UT" and she said "oh... have a good day"
laugh.gif

Scheduling my final exempts around what day the Jordans was droppin so I could make sure I exempt that particular final

Getting a whip and smash rate going up exponentially

being a soph and traveling wit the varsity football squad durin the playoffs and despite some of us havin the same number as the varsity dudes and no logo onour helmet a few chicks d-ridin just cuz they seen us out there
tired.gif
(myschool dominated Houston while I was there)

Coppin swishahouse tapes at selective sounds (used to be right across from my HS)

Acres Homes vs. Greenspoint all out brawls at the Ike vs. Aldine football/basketball games (used to be a major rivalry that separated schools/hoods)

EPIC North Side vs. South Side Houston WARS at six flags. or at the Astrodome. Six flags Ns was gettin sliced, jumped, snuck, slid, whatever. They wasrampaging all throughout the place. In the funnel cake shops, the arcade rooms, the place where u cop the turkey legs indoors. Flipping tables, throwinchairs. and this was happening all over the place. It was all out pandemonium. got snuck right before it was time to leave
laugh.gif
At the astrodome when Vince Young played in the playoffs his senior year itwas like the war of the worlds

Gettin clowned on for havin high bald fades cuz cats would say you had a south side fade (for my houston heads)

Bein able to tell what side a town a cat is from purely off whether he was rockin red or blue and it was side affilition. no gang affiliation

Not having no ride like fresh yr or a cell phone and having to call my moms collect on some "mamaimatthemoviescomepickmeup" tip
roll.gif

Going into the movies and askin folks for they ticket stubs before the movie was over and returnin em to the counter like "yo my familly wanted to watchthe movie but they said it was too crowded"...comin out up like 150$
smokin.gif

Goin to other schools territory and watchin fights whether that be they neighborhood, school, local movie theater, whatever. Ns just wanted to see brawls

being able to buy lean for 360/gallon
tired.gif

Ridin down a st. called Antoine (2 lanes only) after school next to my homie and driving like 5mph holdin up traffic and my other homie would hop out the whipand start doing the harlem shake and crip walkin with the music up loud

Watchin EPIC fights during lunch. Toooo many to even begin getting into fight stories

NEVER EVER studying except maybe 10 mins b4 tests and getting all As/Bs (under privledged schooling FTL #%** !*++*$ me up in college)

Gettin good grades and joining all the random student organizations and never doing anything in em yet still getting recognized while the super nerds wouldhate
laugh.gif

tryin to be in WHATEVER organization i could that would give me permission to skip school

Fights almost every day during lunch.
Getting crunk during the pep rallies.
People bumping Lil Jon and other crunk rap out loud in the hallways.
Bell Bowl between my school and Central High. (rivalry disbanded after I graduated)
Black kids fighting with Mexican kids.
Borrowing $5 of lunch from one of my friends every week.
Paperball fights and horseplaying during Calculus.
High school dances.
Cursing out loud in the hallways.
Having meetups with my HS folks at the fair.
My 9th grade Spanish teacher.......hard #@! trying to make us follow rules.
Jerseys being a phenomenon during my 1st two years.
People getting caught smoking weed in the wooded areas near the campus.
That one girl who got her lip bit off by another girl in the hallways one time.
False fire alarm pulls.
Spirit weeks (one day it was tacky day, the next was GQ day, etc.)
End of the year yearbook signings.
Not giving a %%*! in English IV AP. I eventually passed with a C though.
Eating out at Senor Tequila with my Spanish IV and V classes.
That one fine Mexican chick that got me into trouble.
Prom
Having PTI style debates with my friend Dedric.
Screaming out loud during graduation.
Graduating 8th out of 310 students.

- My history teacher banging the science teacher on his desk right before his last class of the day. (I swear it smelled like straight booty in the roomthat day)

- two H-o-m-o-sexuals fighting at lunch time. This was the biggest donnybrook of my high school career, they may walk and talk like girls but they foughtlike UFC fighters.

- My Gym Teacher chokeslamming this other student because he wouldn't listen.

- A friend of mine being knocked the f**k out in the boys locker room after football practice and then waking up with a limp and slurred speech afterwards.(Dude who hit him plays DE for the Raiders now so you do the math)
laugh.gif

- Caught a girl giving up neck in the boys bathroom
roll.gif

- a few couples having Ike and Tina moments in class

- Skipping class to get the Space Jams at lunch time only to return looking guilty as hell with them on my feet.
pimp.gif

- Leaving school to get McDonalds and KFC and having to sneak back in the school through the child development playground area

- lost my virginity freshie year

- it was just me and my boi Mohommen ditchiing class to get high as hell,

- made CIF in football ( best 4 years )

- head football coach was a straight alcholic, and he be always be drunk in mourning classes.

- cheating my way thru highschool - and remember geting caught for cheating but my teacher let me get away with it

-kissed my chem teacher on her lips when i graduated, and tried getting at her when i got out..( she like 25).. told me she had fiance..

Where to start
getting dome after school before track pratice and football
smokin.gif

fights every day
we had a mini riot my sophmore year (Rilla kno )
leaving school to bang a female
happy.gif

football games and track meets(TRACK GIRLS ARE THE BEST)
so many more

Man, high school was by far the best time of my life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Stuntin' on cats with the fresh gear.
- Having females and dudes asking me about my kicks and gear.
- Ballin' up dudes in P.E..
- Ballin' especially hard on the freshman and sophomores.
- Sonnin' dudes in football.
- All the fights.
- My school being one of the top overall 100 high schools in the country while I went there.
- My school having the best athletic program of any other high school in the state of Florida while I went there.
- Spitting game at females during and after class.
- Lunch time antics when me and my crew clowned on people, told crazy and awesome stories, and did all our homework.
- Skipping class to go play basketball in the gym.
- P.E. basketball tournaments.
- Being an intelligent slacker, taking various AP and Honors classes, never studying, doing all the homework right before the class, and always getting an A ora B.
- Being an intelligent slacker throughout my entire high school career and graduating with Honors.
- Pep rallies.
- Teachers who I was cool with so they let me do whatever I wanted in class.
- Everybody ridin' me in my Spanish classes because I was Latino.
- Random dudes dappin' me up in the halls everyday because I was "cool".
- Senior year priviledges.
- Knowing everybody and everybody knowing me.
- Having random dudes and females on my d all the time because of my popularity and swag.
- Freestyle battles.
- Antics on the bus.
- Parking in the apartments across from my school, never getting caught, and never having to wait in traffic after school got out.
- Gettin' at the fine underclassmen jailbait chicks.
- Runnin' %%%! everyday and doing whatever I wanted.

I could go on and on....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Winning all the poetry slams
- My crew basically ran the school
- Was kool with all kinds of teachers
- Had hall passes for every class
pimp.gif

- Could go chill in my counselors office whenever I wanted
- Bringing off-campus food to class like nothin'
- Having brownies then feeling it in the middle of class
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- Intense cypher sessions during lunch, where everyone would just come over and listen with my boy jake
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Our class always having the most crackin' parties
- Knowin' what girls think you're cute and you go for it.

- battling heads on the dance floor at the skool dances
- having the best kicks in the skool
- varsity soccer
- working at the mall with some some fine girls (the GAP ftw)
- straight A's every year
- hot spanish teacher (she wanted it
tongue.gif
)

- going to class 30mins late everyday, football coach was teacher
-all valley and all area ftball player
-ditching class with girls and making them watch the ncca tournament
laugh.gif

-parties after bball games
-gettin blown at lunch
- being a student aid in PE class
pimp.gif

-girls jockin
-going with my homies to varies fast food spots during lunch
-having to eat real quick during lunch
-being cool with everyone
- chick fights going to 4th period
-soph yr, never going to class
- having cool $%@ teachers
-swimming in the spring during PE
-never failing a class in HS
pimp.gif

etc

Went to a powerhouse sports HS. CIF standup: played 1 year frosh
pimp.gif

played 3 years varsity - ya'll know what comes w/ this
pimp.gif

Short story, back then, not to many got "moved up," so it was an honor.

I only lost 7 games in 4 years
2 championships
2 undefeated seasons
Held a few Cali state records when I finished
pimp.gif

summer school 10th and 11th grade
freestyling
that riot on my b-day freshman year
fcat days
smoking in school
too many girls
district championship vs. southridge freshman year
mr. latchman's chemistry class 11th grade
senior tailgate
riding out in lunch to mickey d's/taco bell/dairy queen

and more to come too
senior year FTW

- Taking every possible Team Sports (A, B,C) class multiple times for every semester of high school, even when only one semester was required.

- Pizza Hut Thursdays.

- Being lazy as hell and racking up so many tardies that I ended up getting suspended... for some tardies...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

- Gettin your driver's license and thinking you're the coolest cat, rollin' in and out of the parking lot every day, bumpin that new music.

- Making a living off burning people mix CDs and albums before they came out (I was on that $#+@ before any-damn-body).

- Matching jerseys with the new kicks.

- Buying kicks, period. After high school, I was done with shoe collecting and matching fits and all that nonsense.

- Staying up on NT til like 2 am on a school night, hopin' my Mom didn't come into the room and find me still awake, while I awaited EKIN's WalletBreaker updates...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Watching hoodrats get in girl fights. One girl actually came up to school the following morning, with her damn Mom, both carrying baseball bats, andconfronted the other chick as soon as she got off the bus, and whooped that ***. Needless to say, baseball bat girl got expelled.

- Goin' to basketball and football games on Fridays, tryin' to find out what's poppin' after the game and where the party was at.

- Getting drunk for the first time.

Man, I'll stop... There is soooo much more. Those were the days...

During a football game that we were getting manhandled in (Sam McGuffie
smh.gif
), I ordered a pizza from the sideline.

Being the freshest dude in the school (Being a Sophmore and getting told by Upperclassman that they would pick you for best dressed, but you're not oldenough.)
happy.gif

Girls on my jock because of my kicks/fits.
pimp.gif

Coming to school with the latest LS Jordans on Monday (Me and my boy were the only ones who knew where to get them in our area.)
pimp.gif

Random stuff through out the day.

Fights.

Joking on everybody.
laugh.gif

Getting kicked out of class for doing stupid shh.
eyes.gif

Football/Basketball games...and the fights after them!
eek.gif

Wildin' out at lunchtime.
laugh.gif

Stealing food/drinks from the cafe.
laugh.gif

C/O '08!
pimp.gif

Rockin Nike sweatbands in EVERY colour

Vibes sweatpants with the big pockets on the sides
laugh.gif

Throwbacks with the matchin fitteds, (you were gettin clowned if you had the Nike Hardwood Classic Swingmans
laugh.gif
), air-brushed AF1s with matchin team or just white/whites.
pimp.gif

You were Gettin JOCKED if you had the shiny denim suits in 2000
pimp.gif

Fugazi jewels, i had the Super iced out Geneve Elegante watch with the matchin bracelet, and the icey chain, i LOVED bein jocked
pimp.gif
. I went thru so many watches, ppl thought i was rich
smh.gif

Sauconys

Silver Series (Strap-up shoes from Wally World) the hood called em Pastor Troys
laugh.gif

Rockin Duck boots with RL Polos
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tuckin our jeans in our socks or rubberbands or laces to hold em up over the kicks so we can floss em.

Pep Rallies during spirit week

Bus Fights

Clownin on ppl in the hallways

When i first came to the skool with braids
eek.gif
, thats when girls werefinally on my sac
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Rockin the fake Burberry Velour suit with the matchin forces and gettin jocked

coppin the Swishahouse mixtapes, Mike Jones Ballin underground, Before the Kappa2k1
pimp.gif

mannn.....i can go on and on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I miss hi skool
tired.gif

Swishahouse Mixtapes...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back when I didn't know Paul Wall was White...
roll.gif

I forgot all about the music %#%$ in HS. Three 6 Mafia in their PRIME. Reciting Project Pat %#%$ all day...making up Three 6 choruses.

Im graduationg college this year, and I often catch myself thinking about my hs days a lot.

- being the funniest guy in all classes that everyone wanted to be friends with
- not waiting in line at the cafeteria, just straight to counter to get whatever I want
- people getting my stuff for lunch whenever I didnt feel like spending my own money
- girls raising money during lunch break just to get me lunch
- playing basketball and having those hoop dreams I was really passionate about
- playing all the stupid jokes on my class tutor
- giving people autographs in their notebooks or in different places, telling them how Im gonna make it big time one day
- being one of the smartest kids at school, that always knew a way to get around

The sad thing is that I dont even talk with that many people form my school right now. If I had a chance I would probably go back to my hs, to do it all onemore time.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Swishahouse Mixtapes...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back when I didn't know Paul Wall was White...
roll.gif

Word. Paul Wall sounded the hardest. This was College for me when I got put on. Lil Flip & Slim Thugga, at they best if you ask me ...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Having the freshest shoes thanks to NT
pimp.gif
thanks NT. Shout out to whoever sold me those white/navy6s back in like 03 and whoever posted about the viotech trainers at NYC Niketown.

Anyways.....

Skipping 5th period Honors Physics like everyday to go to lunch and still getting an A (Mr Benz
pimp.gif
)
Walking across the street after school to the neighborhood to watch the fights
Ms. Smith (so sexy, pop dukes was bout to try and bag
laugh.gif
) and Mrs. Brooks(@*# was so fat, thats prob why I sucked at calculus) class
devil.gif

Yearbook class (aka "skip/do homework time")
Messin with the bad soccer team breezies
Getting the hookup at Taco Bell for lunch
Half days (nothing more need be said...)
Homecoming Week (flashback day, celebrity day, mix match day, spirit day, etc...)
Being cool with the guidance counselor (she used to stay writing notes for ya boy)

pimp.gif
glad to be out tho

Back
Top Bottom