post your insoles :Tribute to the unnoticed art work of insoles

so post some of your favorite insoles or post some for others to guess which shoes they are, pretty sure this has been done before, and this is just a breakfrom all of the serious post out there. so here we go!
24wcc1u.jpg

man def appreciated. i remember back in the day im not too sure who it was i think etnies or lakai dont remember, but anyways they use to sell insane insoleswith crazy artwork on them. someone refresh me on this.

***waits for someone to post amsterdam insole*** i would post mine but i am to lazy

...and yess iversons always had the nice insoles...

best insoles are prally kid robots those are dope and og aquas insoles are prettty cool

haha, I did this post like 6 months back (not sure if I was the first to do it but I like to think so lol)

Heres some of my pics from the thread..
Nike Air Trainer Dunk
2agrjq.jpg

Nike Air Trainer SC Urban Samurai
jua32x.jpg

Nike Air Force IO Stash
2zialhv.jpg

Adidas Pro Lawn Atom1/Can2
3129pup.jpg

The smokers..
Rob Welsh Lakai Telford
11mbbc4.jpg

Ari Menthol 10s
2mfylna.jpg

Originally Posted by ctrlofbodynmind

so post some of your favorite insoles or post some for others to guess which shoes they are, pretty sure this has been done before, and this is just a break from all of the serious post out there. so here we go!
24wcc1u.jpg

=

These are kids though.

bdf15266c75b88611eddf59bbccd621967af378.jpg

Cool grey Air Max Plus (nothing too special; I didn't know that design was the Air Max Plus air unit until a couple years ago, actually)

c95256b64bc3955181c626b87b36c0740c5bac3.jpg

Rejuvenation Air Max Plus

Back
Top Bottom