Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

dude your telling someone whose been jailbreaking since the first gen ipod touch. JUST HIT INSTALL instead of download...

its just one extra step if you click download.

install does : download + then install..

download does : download...then you have to HIT install yourself. why dont you go try it yourself fool.

illmatic - how did you make your ipod like that?

wheres all your apps? how did you get the main 9 apps in the middle?

Originally Posted by JUS3

Speaking of tethering....

Is there any way to tether an ipod touch to a blackberry?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you have to turn sync to itunes. also when you plug it in the computer do not automatically sync. scroll down to file and click "transfer purchases from ipod/ iphone"

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

here is my setup  
roll.gif

iphone3gs-front-back.jpg

I ain't jailbreaking my phone...to many of my friends having problems now. I keep mine nice and simple/...with a ton of apps
glasses.gif
indifferent.gif

so if u jailbroke ur iphone 3gs w/ blackrain, no blackrain ability to update it to 3.1.3?

just wondering. thanmks

My friend upgraded firmware and now he can't use his 3GS, is there any way he can downgrade firmware?

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

the only way your friend can downgrade is if he clicked yes to saving his SHSH files on cydia.

Thanks, where can I do this on Cydia just in case I upgrade by accident before Blackra1n gets it.

Install SBSettings. Then when it's done, swipe across the top of your screen, click more. When the full SBSettings comes up, pick Extras or something like that. Switch Numeric Battery to on.

how do u make ringtones for text messeges?

any apps that are similar to pandora? or how to get pandora?

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

for the guy who is asking about the tethering question...you have it all wrong. Blackra1n is not tethered for iphone 3gs. your safe...
i hope you're right.  if so, its time to get this jumpin

i jailbroke my 3gs a couple weeks ago w/ blackra1n & my phone is tethered. did they release a new update?
nerd.gif

can anybody answer this.  it seems like there are so many mixed responses with all these diff versions of phones/jailbreaks. 

is there a way to jailbreak a 3gs without having to do anything special when your phone battery completely dies or if you power your phone down

is blackrain the only way to jailbreak a ipod touch 3rd generation? im use to turnin my ipod off and if i use blackrain i would have to re-install everything if i turn it off

Originally Posted by 22stylez

how do u make ringtones for text messeges?

any apps that are similar to pandora? or how to get pandora?

Pandora is free in the actual App Store.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Install SBSettings. Then when it's done, swipe across the top of your screen, click more. When the full SBSettings comes up, pick Extras or something like that. Switch Numeric Battery to on.

There's also an app in Cydia called Battery Control. It's a bit more in depth than SBSettings numbered battery percentage.

So I jailbroke my iphone and used blackrain to jailbreak it. Lately iphone locks up and takes for ever to reload and let me use it. Anyone have this problem?? Im thinking about just restoring it!!!

For the person asking about tethering on 3gs, if you have the old 3gs your fine. The new 3gs comes with a new bootrom that prevents it from being fully jailbreak (without tether). When did you buy your 3gs? If your experiencing the tether problem it means your 3gs has the new bootrom. No luck there. Hope this cleared things up...

Halftime718 I'm unsure if you can still do this. When you first load cydia up let it finish reloading. Scroll down to see if there's an option to save SHSH files which allows you to downgrade your firmware with apple's signature. If not I cannot help but say to do a google search.

my phone wifi is gone ( cant detect wifi ) i send it back to my uncle in US. (im from UK using US iphone JB& Unlocked.)

Iphone is already restored back like new.

Can Apple found that i jailbreak my Iphone??!

THANKS!

i might jailbreak my phone and put an illi theme together just to stunt
laugh.gif

i see some themes and they just dont look good, while there are some gems in here.
illmatic's ###% is proper as usual.

some old %#%*

img0295.png
img0294.png
img0293.png
img0292.png
img0291.png
img0290q.png

Back
Top Bottom