Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

more old $**+

iphonescreene.png

I've got a Jailbroken/Unlocked 3GS and I'm curious as to what the process would be in regards to restoring my device if anything were to happen, especially with the release of Firmware 3.1.3? I've heard stories about Apple not allowing phones to restore back to 3.1.2 or lower and what not, and I just want to be covered in the event that something should happen. Like I know that there are people already looking to Jailbreak the firmware and etc but I just want to be safe. If anyone could point me the direction of proper information it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

can someone tell me what the newest update for the iphone does? is there a jailbreak out for it yet?

is blackrain the only way to jailbreak a ipod touch 3rd generation? imuse to turnin my ipod off and if i use blackrain i would have tore-install everything if i turn it off

Not mine, but anyone know what theme this is/where to get the background?
qwmmm

My current set up:
263k3e9.jpg
w9tq40.jpg

5bo0i0.jpg
15gt2ys.jpg

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

For the person asking about tethering on 3gs, if you have the old 3gs your fine. The new 3gs comes with a new bootrom that prevents it from being fully jailbreak (without tether). When did you buy your 3gs? If your experiencing the tether problem it means your 3gs has the new bootrom. No luck there. Hope this cleared things up...
I bought my 3gs on black friday, so I'm assuming that means i cant do it without the tether.  i havent tried jailbreaking it yet b/c i hadn't gotten a legit answer, but I guess that clears everything up assuming my phone is considered new

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by iAllan

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I decided to switch to a new theme...

how do you get the time and weather on your home page?

What theme is that/ how do you get it centered like that?

The theme is called Teneo. As for having the icon layout look like that, look up Iconoclasm/

Hey, i just bought a used iphone off craigslist, 3g... and it already has Black Rain on it... it has Cydia, Rock, and Sn0w on it...

im a complete noob to this whole jailbroken thing... is it already jailbroken... will i get in trouble for doing it... can apple trace the phone to the OG user etc....
please help!!!

and also, is there a pre paid plan i can use to have unlimited internet usage and apps, like the sidekick data plan or something similar... any help would be great!

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Hey, i just bought a used iphone off craigslist, 3g... and it already has Black Rain on it... it has Cydia, Rock, and Sn0w on it...

im a complete noob to this whole jailbroken thing... is it already jailbroken... will i get in trouble for doing it... can apple trace the phone to the OG user etc....
please help!!!

and also, is there a pre paid plan i can use to have unlimited internet usage and apps, like the sidekick data plan or something similar... any help would be great!
your iphone is already jail broken.
I dont think apple can trace you though... millions of these jailbreak their iphones.

I need help, my unlocked jailbroken iphone through blackrain wasnt turning on so I restored it. Its fine now and if I insert the t-mobile sim it detects it so I guess its still unlocked but not jailbroken. When I try to jailbreak it with blackrain when it says wait theres just a black screen and it doesnt jailbreak it. Does anybody know how to jailbreak it since its already unlocked?

Does anybody know of a good pre paid plan I can get for the iPhone.
Something that gives u unlimited Internet access.
Like the tmobile data plan for sidekicks

How do you make your battery life a %?

How can you change where it says iPod to your name or something?

Back
Top Bottom