Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

every time i try downloading Call of Duty, it downloads and it goes on my screen but it won't work. Is there any way to fix this?

Originally Posted by iloveapple

every time i try downloading Call of Duty, it downloads and it goes on my screen but it won't work. Is there any way to fix this?

Are you getting it from the anti-App Store? If so, check to see if it's not just that file by downloading a different one, even if it's an older version.

im downloading it from installous.

it downloads
i install
go to where the icon is and click on it
it crashes

frown.gif
help?

AO2, I know you stay on the MacThemes, so do you know how I can get a when I SnowCover is active?

Something like this:

Except, you know, with my Snow cover pro in front of it. Basically, where do I put this image when I SSH?

^ Make that image as a .png file and name it "SCProCoverBG", then place it on your snowcover theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard

Originally Posted by iloveapple

im downloading it from installous.

it downloads
i install
go to where the icon is and click on it
it crashes

frown.gif
help?

Go back to installous.
Go to settings and make sure that you have "clean install" enabled instead of "dirty install".

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I get all from http://macthemes.net/forum/

where in the SSH thing do you put the battery?
Put it on themes and select it on winterboard, then respring. Here's my newest setup...
Thank you sir, can you post the link because i thought i found the battery but turns out its the icons.
laugh.gif
Which battery are you referring to?
These batteries from Shinicons?
http://macthemes.net/foru...c.php?pid=279831#p279831
If so, PM me, i've got a download link ready to be put on var/stash/themes. No need to rename the files and such.
Yeah those batteries. PMed , thank you.
pimp.gif

I just found a brand new iPhone..I can't tell if its a 3G or 3GS..is there a way you can check?

And also, if i wanted to unlock and jailbreak the iphone, whats the best way in doing so? blackra1n?

Thanks!

TheFoteenth wrote:
I just found a brand new iPhone..I can't tell if its a 3G or 3GS..is there a way you can check?

And also, if i wanted to unlock and jailbreak the iphone, whats the best way in doing so? blackra1n?

Thanks!

Check the Camera App, if you can tap to focus then it's a 3GS.

smh.gif
this is crazy...STILL no unlock for the 3.1.3 firmware??
im about 2 get rid of my 3g all i use it for is the ipod right now 
tired.gif

If anybody in NY has at&t using a 3g 8gb(mint condition) with the old 3.1.2... PLEASE hit me up...

Anyone wanna help me out?

I installed blackra1n, clicked the app and It wouldn't let me choose any options, only thing it said was "check your internet connections" or something.

Then i uninstalled it, and tried to download blackra1n again and now the app icon won't even show up on the board...any tips?

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

smh.gif
this is crazy...STILL no unlock for the 3.1.3 firmware??
im about 2 get rid of my 3g all i use it for is the ipod right now 
tired.gif

If anybody in NY has at&t using a 3g 8gb(mint condition) with the old 3.1.2... PLEASE hit me up...
I feel your pain man.. The dev team aren't releasing their tools until the 4.0 OS drops.

The "spirit" jailbreak is dropping soon. It's a jailbreak for all iphone models, no unlock
smh.gif

Geohot already has another project going. He's the one who created blackra1n, and he's working on limera1n.. Hopefully it's a jailbreak and unlock.

What are some good sources. I just jailbroke my Touch and all the sources I enter give up an error. Whats some good sources for games/Free apps/Themes.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What are some good sources. I just jailbroke my Touch and all the sources I enter give up an error. Whats some good sources for games/Free apps/Themes.

Sinful iPhone repo and XSellize

Back
Top Bottom