Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

New theme.

smqb2s.jpg
how do ya have an NT app? 
It's a bookmark that you can save onto your home screen.

For those who are doing the spirit jailbreak, make sure you backup your photos. A lot of people are losing their camera rolls during the jailbreak.

Now we wait for the unlock..
tired.gif
can you tell me how to do that? thnx in advance fam

New theme.

smqb2s.jpg
how do ya have an NT app? 
It's a bookmark that you can save onto your home screen.

For those who are doing the spirit jailbreak, make sure you backup your photos. A lot of people are losing their camera rolls during the jailbreak.

Now we wait for the unlock..
tired.gif
can you tell me how to do that? thnx in advance fam

nevermind i figured it out

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

I think it's time for me to update my 3rd Gen iPod Touch from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3. My IT keeps freezing on me and i can't even download Apps from the Apps Store, or Installous, smh. Anyone else having the same problem? Anyways, here is my newest theme before i update...
frown.gif
/
smh.gif
. Click the pic for the full resolution.
Could someone hook it up with the LockClock font? I accidentally deleted mine...
smh.gif
. I hate how the bold one looks, so please hook it up. Thanks in advance!

Friend of mine just figured out how to jailbreak my 3g.

I got my background/theme to be actual video clips of avatar
eek.gif

So everytime im scrolling through my apps i got clips of avatar in the background playing non stop.

Idk if im way late on this but this is dam cool
laugh.gif

on the ipod touch is their anyway to update from software 2.2.1 to 3.1.3 for free or do absolutely have to pay for it???? is the jailbroken 3.1.3 software better than the 2.2.1 jailbroken software? im new to all this

Yo I haven't updated my phone since software version 3.0.1...I know
smh.gif
@ my laziness

How should I go about updating it without losing my data? I'm jailbroken...should I download and install the new version then jailbreak....or restore first...or what?

To the guys with Iconoclasm. Have you figured out how to not lose icons when you enable it. I have looked around the internet to try to find a solution but I ant find nothin. Its a nice mod but im dont wanna lose icons. Also I read that the upgrade 1.4 made the SB crash so i didnt upgrade. Anyone wanna let me know if thats true. If not i might try the upgrade and see if that fixes the losing icons problem.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

To the guys with Iconoclasm. Have you figured out how to not lose icons when you enable it. I have looked around the internet to try to find a solution but I ant find nothin. Its a nice mod but im dont wanna lose icons. Also I read that the upgrade 1.4 made the SB crash so i didnt upgrade. Anyone wanna let me know if thats true. If not i might try the upgrade and see if that fixes the losing icons problem.

If you have SBSettings installed, try hiding some of your apps before downloading Iconoclasm. Then after doing that, enable them to appear on the springboard. Should be fine after that. If not then I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

If you have SBSettings installed, try hiding some of your apps before downloading Iconoclasm. Then after doing that, enable them to appear on the springboard. Should be fine after that. If not then I'm not sure.
Aight Ill give that a shot. Any word on whether I should do the upgrade? Are you having trouble with it if you d/led it.

Aight Ill give that a shot. Any word on whether I should do the upgrade? Are you having trouble with it if you d/led it.
I don't think I have upgraded. I wouldn't try it though.

I have a 2nd generation itouch with the newest software from apple...can i use blackrain? what will happen if i try to install it?

Hey does anybody know of a site I could go online that will create complete themes for the iphone? I have been ;ppking for a few themes such as the boondocks, family guy, ATHF, but to know prevail.

Same thing with me every since i installed SBRotator. I thought it was just me.

Back
Top Bottom