Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Anyone ever had apple to replace your iphone if so.why??

I did like 6 months ago.  It would stop making calls or sending texts.  The genius bar told me it was because the processor is fried and didn't work anymore.

everytime I download an installous app, especially from appscene, I het this message

Any advice? I have the 3gs btw with 3.1.3. downloaded cydia then installous and I'm stalling at trying to DL apps

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by 430AM

The mods and apps on these jailbroken iphones/touches are so RAW!!!

I just got my 64 GB touch yesterday and it comes with 3.1.3 so I can't really do anything right now but once there's jailbreak, I'M GOIN IN!!!
Good stuff NT!!!
Umm i'm on a 3.1.3 iPod Touch 3g 64GB and jailbroken. http://spiritjb.com/
Yeah I know my touch can be jailbroken but I'm not sure if I wanna void the warranty yet. 

I just got my 64 GB touch yesterday and it comes with 3.1.3 so I can't really do anything right now but once there's jailbreak, I'M GOIN IN!!!
Good stuff NT!!!
Yeah I know my touch can be jailbroken but I'm not sure if I wanna void the warranty yet. 
1. then what's the meaning of this statement:
once there's jailbreak, I'M GOIN IN
2. does a restore not handle the voided warranty?

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Anyone know what source has iconoclasm cracked?

Anyone? ....
frown.gif

Anyone know why my iPod Touch is super laggy? I added a new theme and bam! It got super laggy after a respring,
smh.gif
frown.gif
. Might have to restore it again,
eyes.gif

EDIT:
I think the problem was Iconoclasm, smh.

Does this happen to anyone else.

When i get new themes, eventually it freezes then i get a blank theme and have to restart springboard, and re check the themes to get it to work again.

Alright im alittle confused. I just got the Iphone 16G 3G version3.1.3. I know i can jailbreak it using spirit. But am i able to unlock it and if so using what program?? I tried Snowbreeze but didnt work, maybe i did something wrong?

A lot of good info in this thread
pimp.gif

I got Cydia and Installous and all that today, but some of the stuff I downloaded through Installous isn't showing up.  I download it and installed it, but I don't know where it's going.  Are these apps just located under a different Icon or something?  Idk if it matters, but the ones that aren't showing up are Fifa, GTA, and AIM.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

A lot of good info in this thread
pimp.gif

I got Cydia and Installous and all that today, but some of the stuff I downloaded through Installous isn't showing up.  I download it and installed it, but I don't know where it's going.  Are these apps just located under a different Icon or something?  Idk if it matters, but the ones that aren't showing up are Fifa, GTA, and AIM.  Thanks.
once you have installed the app it's suppose to show up on your springboard well that's how it is for me at least.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Good stuff NT!!!
1. then what's the meaning of this statement:
once there's jailbreak, I'M GOIN IN
2. does a restore not handle the voided warranty?

First video I peeped in this thread stated that if you jailbreak your ipod it automatically voids the warranty... Video also stated that even if you restore it to factory settings that Apple can still tell if it's been jailbroken or not.
That's the only reason I'm hesitant to GO IN right now and jailbreak my *%#%.  

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Here are my set ups. Click the image for full resolution,
smile.gif
1. http://i4.photobucket.com.../YuNg_ClAsSicS/015-1.jpg
2. http://i4.photobucket.com...YuNg_ClAsSicS/014-1.jpg]
Hey do you know the name of this theme? and the lockscreen? Thanks if you do.
1. Theme is called Oletus, http://www.macthemes.net/...iewtopic.php?id=16801160
2. Slider is a mod of mine from the theme "Mini Slider," but the download link got taken down for some reason.
Originally Posted by AntOne209

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Let me give this thread a bump, here's my new set up, and here's the full resolution also. http://i4.photobucket.com...Ng_ClAsSicS/sfsdfsff.jpg
eek.gif
  I need names!

Someone tell me how to do this exact setup...so clean...I need it ...
THIS!!! Wheres the INFO!

i just want that wood grain/wood floor dock. where can i find it and how do i install it? thanks in advance!!!
1. Dock, http://d1ckies.blogspot.c...ock-for-ipod-iphone.html Steps are also on the site.

Here's my new setup, Back to Round 3 with a couple Round 2 icons. Click the pic for full resolution.
How did you get those signal bars like that in the top left, and also i saw on some of the other themes posted how, did you guys get those colored stars on the status bar, they look dope

Is it possible to use the att family data plan that is only $10 a month.
i got an iphone 3g running 3.1.3 and added the plan but when i try to use the internet it wont let me
HELP ME PLEASE

My iPod touch battery went low so I'm trying to restore it, but for some reason, iTunes won't let me. Anybody have any solutions, my iPod is jailbroken btw.

Originally Posted by I Am The Franchise

i just jailbroke my 3.1.3 iphone with spirit and am so stoked and amazed with what ive been missing out on

i know i cant unlock it yet, but is there any apps out there that'll help lower my cell bill? with the data plan and text, im payin like 100/month!
text free, skype(call other ppl on your plan that have this) MMS plus

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

everytime I download an installous app, especially from appscene, I het this message

Any advice? I have the 3gs btw with 3.1.3. downloaded cydia then installous and I'm stalling at trying to DL apps
Just go back and retry to download the app you're trying to get. Also if that doesn't work just go to apptrackr.org on you comp and download em from your comp, put em in your mobile applications folder in itunes then sync your iphone then the app will install.

I hesitant about doing the whole SHSH your files on Cydia and upgrading because I've been through 5 iphones and now I have a 32gb 3gs that works for me but the thing that sucks is it's on 3.0 and some of that apps I really use such as iFitness can only be used on OS 3.1 which makes me mad. So has anyone tried uprgrading from 3.0 to 3.1.2 through cydia? Also can I just update it to Apple's regular 3.1.2 unjailbroken because I want to send my iphone in for repairs because the volume switch is messed up somehow and the warranty expires June 26. I suspect that Apple checks if the phone is running on their authentic firmware before doing anything to the phone and I don't want them to find out my phone has be hacked and they keep my phone. That would make me
mad.gif
frown.gif

bonafide hustla wrote:

Go upgrade your Installous, they've fixed that problem.

Never got around to even looking for one.

You know that you could say the site name right; this isn't Mac-Themes
laugh.gif

Is anyone running on OS 4.0 Beta 3 yet? I kinda messed up on my 3Gs so now I'm using my old 3G. Mine keeps telling me that the iPhone can't be read, it can only be activated by a developer. Help?

i have a 3rd generation ipod touch and everytime i jailbreak it and turn it off i have to plug it to itunes and it clears out everything. is there anyway i can avoid this?

Back
Top Bottom