Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Anyone got an invite to M* though? Lol,
frown.gif
nerd.gif

what is M* ? 
and anyone using panorama from david ashman? I need a cracked version, or even if someone has a license key. 

[h4]iPod touch with 2 megapixel camera leaked in Vietnam (video)[/h4]
By Thomas Ricker posted May 19th 2010 6:50AM

Breaking News

post_icon_photo.gif

post_icon_video.gif

Guess who has another Apple scoop? Tinhte, the upstarts from Vietnam have first pics of the mythical iPod touch with a camera. The "DVT-1" stamp on the back makes it clear that this is an early design verification test unit in the evolution of product testing. In other words, this might not be the final design whenever Apple chooses to announce it, say, on June 7th. A check of the device's serial number identifies a late 2009 third generation iPod touch -- could be that this device was one of those eBay prototypes that never made it to production for whatever reason.

The Foxconn manufactured device is also running the same base diagnostic utility that we've seen before (who could forget that "serial number" icon). The Foxconn label appears to indicate a 64GB model ("64G" using a pair of Samsung 32GB Flash modules presumably) in addition to a 2 megapixel, backside illuminated sensor manufactured by Omnivision (part OV2665-6s). Video after the break.

^First one is called StatusQuo and the other is Colored Stars. But here's a new setup...Click for DA,

Thanks man, is there a source that i could add to get those or any way besides SSH'ing ..I think i changed my ssh password a
long time ago and now its a pain to ssh. Thanks

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^First one is called StatusQuo and the other is Colored Stars. But here's a new setup...Click for DA,

Thanks man, is there a source that i could add to get those or any way besides SSH'ing ..I think i changed my ssh password a
long time ago and now its a pain to ssh. Thanks
Sorry man, i don't think so.

img0010z.png

hey does anyone know how to get the big clock at the bottom like that?

Change up the theme again...I call this Longevities,
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Mixed Longevity 1 and 2 together with 2 Classica 2 icons and 1 ComeBack icon.
Info on that lockscreen?..font clock and everything ..

Originally Posted by Damu

img0010z.png

hey does anyone know how to get the big clock at the bottom like that?
I found the file that does what I was asking but it is aligned at the top, I know how to edit the html file but I don't know what to change to make it align at the bottom like the picture. Can anyone help?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Change up the theme again...I call this Longevities,
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Mixed Longevity 1 and 2 together with 2 Classica 2 icons and 1 ComeBack icon.
Info on that lockscreen?..font clock and everything ..
Lockscreen - my mod of "Mini Slider," and it's no where to be found now, but PM me if you want it that bad, lol.
Lock font - Luna Bar
Wallpaper - I forgot where it's from, and don't have it anymore.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

bonafide hustla wrote:
everytime I download an installous app, especially from appscene, I het this message

Any advice? I have the 3gs btw with 3.1.3. downloaded cydia then installous and I'm stalling at trying to DL apps
Go upgrade your Installous, they've fixed that problem.

i haven't dl'ed 1 app from installous with this same problem idk what's up I'm pretty sure I have the newest ed. 3.1.6

i got a iphone 3gs and its running 3.1.3 and it says slide for emergency im trying to jailbreak it can anyone tell me what to do

Help Me!

My artwork is buggin, like random artwork are poppin up in random albums, like Kanye on a Wale album, Jeezy on a Usher album....

Anybody know how to fix this?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daproblem53

i got a iphone 3gs and its running 3.1.3 and it says slide for emergency im trying to jailbreak it can anyone tell me what to do

Google "Spirit Jailbreak".

Download Spirit.

Connect iPhone 3GS to computer.

Run Spirit, click the little box that says Jailbreak (or something like that).

Don't touch anything until the jailbreak is done and your phone reboots.

Voila.

Originally Posted by rhester

Help Me!

My artwork is buggin, like random artwork are poppin up in random albums, like Kanye on a Wale album, Jeezy on a Usher album....

Anybody know how to fix this?

nerd.gif
You try doing a full shut down and turn it back on?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Download Spirit.

Voila.
it doesnt let me and i searched for spirit and it says it doesnt jailbreak the phone if it has the emergency screen

I just got an iphone 3G but its locked to another company, is there anyway to unlock this phone? (3.1.3 firmware)..if not, how close are people to unlocking it?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Download Spirit.

Voila.
it doesnt let me and i searched for spirit and it says it doesnt jailbreak the phone if it has the emergency screen
You have to restore it first I guess. It would've helped if you said you "found" that $#!+ or something
laugh.gif
. But yeah, see if it comes up in iTunes, at which point you can try to wipe it, and then see if it will jailbreak.

Not a 100% positive but im in the same boat and unfortunately theres no unlock out yet, on a JB. Hopefully theres one soon tho

There will be no unlock for 3.1.3, so just wait for 4.0.

EDIT:
New theme, click for more.

hey, can anyone suggest an album artwork manager or an mp3 tagger which finds album artwork and corrects the tags? My tags are completely messed up, and I need to fix them.

so i just got myself a ipod 3g 3.1.3. is it worth jailbreaking it? if it is, what is the best way to do it?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

so i just got myself a ipod 3g 3.1.3. is it worth jailbreaking it? if it is, what is the best way to do it?
Spirit JB, will only take a few minutes.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Spirit JB, will only take a few minutes.
how do you go aobut that? and when i turn my ipod off will i have to restore like how it is with blackra!n?

Back
Top Bottom