Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h4]iPod touch with 2 megapixel camera leaked in Vietnam (video)[/h4]
By Thomas Ricker posted May 19th 2010 6:50AM

Breaking News

post_icon_photo.gif

post_icon_video.gif

Guess who has another Apple scoop? Tinhte, the upstarts from Vietnam have first pics of the mythical iPod touch with a camera. The "DVT-1" stamp on the back makes it clear that this is an early design verification test unit in the evolution of product testing. In other words, this might not be the final design whenever Apple chooses to announce it, say, on June 7th. A check of the device's serial number identifies a late 2009 third generation iPod touch -- could be that this device was one of those eBay prototypes that never made it to production for whatever reason.

The Foxconn manufactured device is also running the same base diagnostic utility that we've seen before (who could forget that "serial number" icon). The Foxconn label appears to indicate a 64GB model ("64G" using a pair of Samsung 32GB Flash modules presumably) in addition to a 2 megapixel, backside illuminated sensor manufactured by Omnivision (part OV2665-6s). Video after the break.
Finally!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

so i just got myself a ipod 3g 3.1.3. is it worth jailbreaking it? if it is, what is the best way to do it?
Spirit JB, will only take a few minutes.
how do you go aobut that? and when i turn my ipod off will i have to restore like how it is with blackra!n?
-Just install and follow the steps, it will take about a minute or two.
-No, this jailbreak is untethered, so you'll be fine when you turn off your device. 

i dont know what to do...i have an iphone fora friend that is stuck in recovery mode n i don't know how to send it back to 3.1 or 3.1.2 so i can jailbreak..hell even restoring to normal would be nice.

[table][tr][td]Apple News | iPhone Dev-Team Will Release Unlock for iPhone OS 3.1.3 [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Friday, 28th May 2010, 08:05 pm  [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
This entry needs translation. To help us and submit a translation please click here

MuscleNerd from the iPhone Dev-Team has announced that an unlock will be released for the 05.12.01 baseband from iPhone OS 3.1.3.

The information comes via a Twitter conversation with EmmanueGT...

@MuscleNerd will there be a unlock software coming out for the 3gs 3.1.3 baseband 05.12.01 when the new iPhone 4g comes out??

@EmmanueGT yep..so don't sell or give away your 3GS
smile.gif
(at same time, remember not to accept Apple FW upgrades in future)

So to reiterate, don't jump to update when iPhone OS 4.0 comes out!

via iclarified. Im anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm having the hardest time adding this Xsellize source... mess is stuck on "Downloading Packages"... please halp!

are you able to play games from nintendo 64 and gameboy on an ipod touch running 3.1.3 jailbreak software? and if so how im a noob to all this stuff

Try Lockdown.

My current set-up:

Sorry, the pictures look a little grainy because I uploaded them straight from the Photobucket app and the compress switch was on
smh.gif

But anyway:

Theme: Rohmer 2 EP, with a couple Teneo touches.

Lockscreen: Minislider is the name I think.

Music Player: What'd you call it AO2, Suaveline?
pimp.gif

EDIT: Snow Cover theme is Gradual.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Try Lockdown.

My current set-up:

Sorry, the pictures look a little grainy because I uploaded them straight from the Photobucket app and the compress switch was on
smh.gif

But anyway:

Theme: Rohmer 2, with a couple Teneo touches.

Lockscreen: Minislider is the name I think.

Music Player: What'd you call it AO2, Suaveline?
pimp.gif

EDIT: Snow Cover theme is Gradual.

what's the name of the font?

Word, I don't think they ever made a Opera Mini Rohmer 2 icon.
laugh.gif

Font is NeutrafaceAC.

Music player I got from AO2, PM him.

EDIT: My mistake, my theme is called Rohmer EP.

[h3]AT&T Moves Up iPhone Upgrade Eligibility On Eve of WWDC Keynote[/h3]
Monday June 07, 2010 12:51 AM EST
Written by arn

004607-eligibility.jpg
On the eve of the WWDC 2010 keynote and what is believed to be the announcement of the next generation iPhone, AT&T seems to have adjusted user eligibility requirements forward for many customers. This means that several readers who previously were ineligible to purchase a new subsidized iPhone now find that they are eligible. Previously, dates for eligibility ranged from June to November depending on your rate plan.

Current AT&T customers can check at [URL]http://wireless.att.com[/url] by clicking on "Check Upgrade Options" after they log in. The improved eligibility requirements will allow existing customers to upgrade to the new iPhone with no early termination fees. Apple is widely expected to introduce the new iPhone at the WWDC 2010 Keynote on Monday, June 7th. The keynote begins at 10 a.m. Pacific.

Anyone know how to hide the battery/wifi bars on the statusbar?

EDIT;
Nvm, i've figured it out.

Here's what i'm rockin' with now, lol, it seems like i'm the only one that change themes weekly,
laugh.gif
Click for more, 

Back
Top Bottom