Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I am currently running on 3.1.2 (7D11) and am trying to restore it, but I keep getting the following message: "The iPhone could not be restored. This device isn't eligible for the requested build." I need to restore and re-jailbreak to sell my iPhone. Any help?

I didn't know where to post this question, so i'll just post it here.

I'm lost my ipod touch so i'm now in the market to get a new one. My question is which ipod is best to get? or is there a new ipod/ipod touch releasing soon? I'm also thinking of jailbreaking it when i cop. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by chino905

I'm lost my ipod touch so i'm now in the market to get a new one. My question is which ipod is best to get? or is there a new ipod/ipod touch releasing soon? I'm also thinking of jailbreaking it when i cop. Thanks in advance.

New touches come out in September, and this might finally be the one with the camera.

Whatever decision you make, keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

New touches come out in September, and this might finally be the one with the camera.

This, hopefully it shoots HD vids, lol.

Just upgraded my 3g to 4.0 and jailbroken it..are there any themes that's kinda compatible to 4.0??
My old theme didnt look right and they made the blanks darker now so it looked $+#++@ up
laugh.gif

I actually updated my set up for the first time in like 3 months.

Theme: Come Back 2

Lock Screen Theme: Sqoare

SC Theme: iTunes 8

Music Player is still Suaveline.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This, hopefully it shoots HD vids, lol.
Thanks guys. I guess ill just have to wait until september. 
frown.gif

A lot of people are having trouble with setting up data and configuring picture messaging on T-Mobile with the new OS4.0 (including me). I finally got my "Cellular Data Network" tab installed and my picture messaging working (both ways, outgoing and incoming).

I made a blog with all of the confirmed, working information I found so others wouldnt have to go searching around in frustration: http://tmobileiphone4.blogspot.com/

In case anyone needs it I wanted to help!

What should I use to jailbreak my iphone 3g?

I had blackra1n but i had to update it to get my info off because i am selling it..

I updated my touch to 4.0 and it fixed my artwork problem (Artwork was on the wrong albums)

But it's not jailbroken now...

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

What should I use to jailbreak my iphone 3g?

I had blackra1n but i had to update it to get my info off because i am selling it..

If you're on 3.13 use Spirit.If you're on that pathetically crippled version of 4.0, there's no released jailbreak method yet as far as I know.

Excuse my ignorance and laziness but can the 3Gs be unlocked on 3.1.3 ??
And save your time with the smart remarks and answers...just want a simple yes or no...thanks...

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Excuse my ignorance and laziness but can the 3Gs be unlocked on 3.1.3 ??
And save your time with the smart remarks and answers...just want a simple yes or no...thanks...

Yes

Question:

I have a 3G (I believe the version is 3.0.1) which was purchased unlocked & jailbroken. However, when I try downloading Installous (or even a free app from the AppStore such as eBay Mobile) it tells me "This app requires the iPhone 3.1 Software Update".
Can I update to 3.1 without running into any problems & if so, how do I go about it?

Thanks in advance NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young718chris

Question:

I have a 3G (I believe the version is 3.0.1) which was purchased unlocked & jailbroken. However, when I try downloading Installous (or even a free app from the AppStore such as eBay Mobile) it tells me "This app requires the iPhone 3.1 Software Update".
Can I update to 3.1 without running into any problems & if so, how do I go about it?

Thanks in advance NT
pimp.gif

Anyone?

I'm running 3.1.2 if I upgrade to 4 will I be able to jailbreak it again and use installous and all that? Thanks.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Change up the theme again...I call this Longevities,
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Mixed Longevity 1 and 2 together with 2 Classica 2 icons and 1 ComeBack icon.

You seem to be the most knowledgeable in customizing your phone so I wanted to know how you mix and match icons? I downloaded open SSH and Cyberduck, Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom