Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Change up the theme again...I call this Longevities,
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Mixed Longevity 1 and 2 together with 2 Classica 2 icons and 1 ComeBack icon.

You seem to be the most knowledgeable in customizing your phone so I wanted to know how you mix and match icons? I downloaded open SSH and Cyberduck, Thanks in advance.
Actually using an iPod Touch, but for mixing icons, i just pick from several themes and based 'em on the similarities of each theme. As for SSH, watch this video.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Can i get invite to M*...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

This, and (illmatic) PM me with every bit of info on that set-up please, I could blend some of that in when I change my theme again.

Sorry guys, I'm not in M*. I obtained these by other methods
wink.gif

As for as the setup goes, here is everything:
Lockscreen: Tenuitas
Music Player: Satellite - http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=22925
SnowCover: Curse - http://browse.deviantart....iphone/?order=5#/d2spczo
Theme: Malice

The theme and lockscreen can be found in this thread (included in the download): http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=21709

What you see in the 4th screenshot is an app called MusicBarExtended. It costs a dollar but of course you can obtain it for free (look it up on YouTube). The theme applied to it is the default theme, called MBRexcon.

Anybody jailbroken on 4.0? On a 3gs? I tried but I failed so I had to dwngrade back to 3.1.2 I'll probably try again but it's in pain in the booty.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Anybody jailbroken on 4.0? On a 3gs? I tried but I failed so I had to dwngrade back to 3.1.2 I'll probably try again but it's in pain in the booty.

I'm waiting for this as well, just keep checking iclarified for updates.

Hey I've read a lot of the pages, it seems that it is possible to unlock/jailbreak an iPhone 4G yet, does anybody know how? Version is 4.0, sorry not too much knowledge at the time, just got the phone. Thanks.

I recently purchased an itouch and unfortunately upgraded to 4.0. After reading i realized that i could not jailbreak my itouch in the newest version. Is it possible to downgrade so that i am apple to jailbreak my itouch or do i have to wait until version 4.0 is capable of being jailbroken.

bough my little girl a ipod touch 64gyg for her movies and music she likes. if its jailbroken would i be able to download full movies of the net, and music. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

bough my little girl a ipod touch 64gyg for her movies and music she likes. if its jailbroken would i be able to download full movies of the net, and music. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

check el PM

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by elgrenas

check el PM

Gracias senor.

I used redsn0w on my 4.0 firmware iphone 3g and it worked for a while until I noticed I couldn't send or receive MMS. So I went back to normal. any tips?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I used redsn0w on my 4.0 firmware iphone 3g and it worked for a while until I noticed I couldn't send or receive MMS. So I went back to normal. any tips?
i had the same problem and fixed it with these steps...

1) Restore the iphone to the 4.0 firmware
2) Jailbreak using red snow 0.9.5b5-3
       -you can check off whatever you like to have, i.e cyida, multitasking, etc
       -check your iphone after the jailbreak to make sure you have mms enabled & it works properly
3) Then rejailbreak again but this time use red snow 0.9.5b-4
       -this time ..... DO NOT CHECK THE BOX FOR CYDIA
4) Your mms should now work.

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

i had the same problem and fixed it with these steps...

1) Restore the iphone to the 4.0 firmware
2) Jailbreak using red snow 0.9.5b5-3
       -you can check off whatever you like to have, i.e cyida, multitasking, etc
       -check your iphone after the jailbreak to make sure you have mms enabled & it works properly
3) Then rejailbreak again but this time use red snow 0.9.5b-4
       -this time ..... DO NOT CHECK THE BOX FOR CYDIA
4) Your mms should now work.
pimp.gif
thanks will try it out

Back
Top Bottom