Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I keep getting a script failure error when I try to get apps through installous. Any suggestions?

It's definitely possible, but it's a bit more confusing since you're changing the fonts manually. First you gotta download a font you like, but they already have to be in "Helvetica/Helvetica Bold". Then, go to System/Library/Fonts/Cache in WINSCP, but before you drag and drop the font you want to change, copy these files as backups, so when you want to change back to default, you'll always have 'em again. Copy Helvetica, Helvetica Bold, or LockClock(copy this if you want to change your lockscreen clock font, but if not, just copy the first two because they're the system fonts). After that, respring your device and you should see your system font changed. If you need more help, let me know. 

I got it to work. Thanks for the help! It was fairly easy too. I went to iPhoneruler and got a font from there, saved the fonts you listed and dragged and dropped.

Since I'm pretty new to all this, are there any apps through Cydia or anything that are essential? I have Cydia, Winterboard, Installous, MakeItMine, iBlank and that's about it.

i think the iphone 4 im getting next week is gonna be 4.0.2
smh.gif

hey guys i jailbroke my iphone 3g about 2 months ago and  now everytime i try to open cydia it just closes on me? does anyone know why or how to fix it thanks!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

On the market for a 32 BG Touch. Can't wait to jailbreak it
smokin.gif

Just read on slickdeals that Staples have the iPod Touch 3g 32gb for $148. Quite a deal if you don't mind not having the new one. A lot of them were starting to sell out, so you might wanna call or check online inventory before you head out.

Got a few questions:

-Are there any apps to watch MLB/NFL/NBA games on for free?
-Which website can I view to look at themes/wallpapers/icons at?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Got a few questions:

-Are there any apps to watch MLB/NFL/NBA games on for free?
-Which website can I view to look at themes/wallpapers/icons at?
i know last season when the NBA league pass app came out it was on cydia or w/e to download for free and worked perfect
pimp.gif

gHeTtOnOyPi

Is that on an iphone 4? If it is then how did you manage to change the system font? I heard fontswap doesn't really work for the 4.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

so i just got myself a ipod 3g 3.1.3. is it worth jailbreaking it? if it is, what is the best way to do it?
Spirit JB, will only take a few minutes.
how do you go aobut that? and when i turn my ipod off will i have to restore like how it is with blackra!n?
-Just install and follow the steps, it will take about a minute or two.
-No, this jailbreak is untethered, so you'll be fine when you turn off your device. 

Good thing I'm reading through this thread. This just answered my questions
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

gHeTtOnOyPi

Is that on an iphone 4? If it is then how did you manage to change the system font? I heard fontswap doesn't really work for the 4.

Nope, i'm on an iPod Touch 3G, but i've answered a similar question to yours, so check a page back and it should be the same process.
stillmaticshay wrote:
is there a way to change the slide to unlock arrow WITHOUT changing the phones theme?

Thank you.
What do you mean? I'm guessing you want the lockscreen to be a separate theme? First of all, what iPhone/iPod Touch are you using? Is your device jailbroken? If so, try downloading a lockscreen theme or this one, http://okidoci.deviantart.com/art/Roye-163953306 and then put it in Winterboard. If you're running on Windows and know how to SSH, just drag and drop to themes, then select it on Winterboard.

My Touch came in the mail today. Syncing it right now. DLed Spirit JB. Looking at themes right now. This thing is too dope
smokin.gif

How do I get my battery in the top right corner to be a percentage instead of the bar?

How do I get my battery in the top right corner to be a percentage instead of the bar?

I tried to do what the dude was doing in that SSH video....
Which will allow me to get themes, right?
But 1st I couldnt find Automatic SSH in cydia
I got a Network Error Message
I think thats why it didnt work since I didnt have automatic ssh?
Any input?

Originally Posted by rhester

I tried to do what the dude was doing in that SSH video....
Which will allow me to get themes, right?
But 1st I couldnt find Automatic SSH in cydia
I got a Network Error Message
I think thats why it didnt work since I didnt have automatic ssh?
Any input?
I think it's openssh now.

What do you mean? I'm guessing you want the lockscreen to be a separate theme?

there is an arrow, then it says slide to unlock, you put your finger on that arrow, and move your finger to the right

is there a way to change that arrow without having a full theme installed?

i am using a iphone 4, on 4.0.1, it is jailbroken, i have winterboard installed

there are lockscreen themes? where are those and what comes with them?

like there was a pic i saw on here, someone had a picture of a head with a gas mask, instead of that arrow. i don't want that, just maybe a different arrow.

This is an example of a lockscreen theme. See how the slider and the top are different than the default?
Roye_HD_Slider_by_okidoci.jpg

Trying to figure out how to get themes like that^ but hackulou won't load on my iPod for some reason

Back
Top Bottom