Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

sorry for the late response, i changed the background and added a dock, theme is called upojenie.
img1000000219.png
the icons are sick but they don't look good on the iphone 4, i hope he updates them
ohwell.gif

Hey, didn't fully read the thread, but I want to jailbreak my iPod with jailbreakme. But, I have the current update
frown.gif

How do I downgrade? Someone please help.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Hey, didn't fully read the thread, but I want to jailbreak my iPod with jailbreakme. But, I have the current update
frown.gif

How do I downgrade? Someone please help.

can't. gotta wait til 4.1 is jailbroken

sorry for the late response, i changed the background and added a dock, theme is called upojenie.
img1000000219.png

how did you get the five icon spring board running on 4.0?

img1000000219.png
how did you get the five icon springboard for 4.0 firmware?

Originally Posted by diew its james

how did you get the five icon springboard for 4.0 firmware?
There's a program called Iconoclasm on Cydia.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Here's my latest setup...click for the whole setup.
So dope. I dig that sleek and simple look. PM'd

are you guys getting themes like this from cydia? If not, where and how do I install?

Me, personally, i don't get themes from Cydia. I download all of the themes i use from websites/forum like Macthemes.net or deviantart, then i SSH them onto my iPod Touch. Read a couple of pages back on how to SSH.

^ Yup. I followed the video and instructions he gave me on the whole SSH thing and changing the system fonts and it's actually not that difficult.

I need help. Dled openssh on my touch. Now what do I do to get themes like the ones above? If someone could write it out step by step I would greatly appreciate it. Cydia themes only offer so much.

Question: How do I change my font on the music player? Can I make that font the system font?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Question: How do I change my font on the music player? Can I make that font the system font?

-No, you have to change it manually. It's a similar procedure to what i wrote a couple pages back, but just a bit more confusing, kinda. 
First you gotta download a font you like, but they already have to be in "Helvetica/Helvetica Bold". Now, make a copy of both of those fonts and rename them "HelveticaNeue/HelveticaNeueBold." Then, go to System/Library/Fonts/Cache in WSCP or whatever SSH method you use, but before you drag and drop the font you want to change, copy these files as backups, "HelveticaNue/HelveticaNueBold," so when you want to change back to default, you'll always have 'em again. Now drag and drop the fonts you renamed to that same folder you got your backups from and after that, respring your device and you should see your music font changed. If you need more help, let me know.

Originally Posted by diew its james

img1000000219.png

how did you get the five icon spring board running on 4.0?
it's been upgraded for iOS, search for five column springboard.

Back
Top Bottom