Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Anyone got a list of sources they use in cydia??

I had a bunch but updated to 3.1.3 and forgot the ones I had.

All i have now is sinfuliphonerepo and cydia.hackulo.us

Theres a source in cydia its call all sources i believe, and it has alot of the most popular sources.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

dont waste your money on an unlocked Iphone...you better off switching to AT&T if you want to use the phone to the best of its capabilities...Edge isnt a good look

yeah but the thing is my dad doesn't want to switch companies (most of his friends use tmobile, so calls are free), so getting an unlocked phone is my only option. can anyone answer my question though?
[table][tr][td]
I have a questions, I've been thinking about getting an iphone recently (unlocked cause i'm with tmobile). And my friend has some he wants to sell, they're brand new, perfectly fine but he says that they CAN'T be unlockd till summer? What does that mean? I thought all iphones could be unlocked, should I buy from him? One of the phones are 3g 8g and the other is a 3gs 16g if it matters.
[/td][/tr][/table]

^Because the phones are on 3.1.3 which doesn't unlocked, and I don't think they'll release the unlock since 4.0 is coming out over the summer.

How do I delete application I downloaded off of Cydia? The Apps I want to delete don't work... Help please..

Originally Posted by soobaysiikk

How do I delete application I downloaded off of Cydia? The Apps I want to delete don't work... Help please..
Open up Cydia and go to Manage > Packages > App you want to delete

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

^Because the phones are on 3.1.3 which doesn't unlocked, and I don't think they'll release the unlock since 4.0 is coming out over the summer.

oh alright, so i should just wait?

i just jailbroke my 3.1.3 iphone with spirit and am so stoked and amazed with what ive been missing out on

i know i cant unlock it yet, but is there any apps out there that'll help lower my cell bill? with the data plan and text, im payin like 100/month!

Originally Posted by soobaysiikk

download cydelete it works the best cuz it allows you to delete cydia apps like you would regular apps

Change up the theme again...I call this Longevities,
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Mixed Longevity 1 and 2 together with 2 Classica 2 icons and 1 ComeBack icon.

how would one obtain the lockscreen above?

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Change up the theme again...I call this Longevities,
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Mixed Longevity 1 and 2 together with 2 Classica 2 icons and 1 ComeBack icon.

how would one obtain the lockscreen above?
It's my mod from "Mini Slider," download link used to be up on MT, but it was taken down, but PM me, i'll see what i can do.

Originally Posted by I Am The Franchise

i just jailbroke my 3.1.3 iphone with spirit and am so stoked and amazed with what ive been missing out on

i know i cant unlock it yet, but is there any apps out there that'll help lower my cell bill? with the data plan and text, im payin like 100/month!

Can you let me know how you did this? ive been trying but no success. Im using a mac BTW.

Since Installous is shut down where can I get free apps? Also I have a 3.0.1 OS iPhone 32gb 3gs and I want to upgrade to 3.1.2 and KEEP my JAILBREAK AND UNLOCK, is it worth the risk? I've been through 6 iphones now doing this jailbreaking and unlocking crap and I don't feel like taking the risk of bricking my phone and having to sell it since I have tmobile.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Since Installous is shut down where can I get free apps? Also I have a 3.0.1 OS iPhone 32gb 3gs and I want to upgrade to 3.1.2 and KEEP my JAILBREAK AND UNLOCK, is it worth the risk? I've been through 6 iphones now doing this jailbreaking and unlocking crap and I don't feel like taking the risk of bricking my phone and having to sell it since I have tmobile.

why does everyone keep saying installous shut down? It's still working fine for me...

The mods and apps on these jailbroken iphones/touches are so RAW!!!

I just got my 64 GB touch yesterday and it comes with 3.1.3 so I can't really do anything right now but once there's jailbreak, I'M GOIN IN!!!
Good stuff NT!!!

Originally Posted by 430AM

The mods and apps on these jailbroken iphones/touches are so RAW!!!

I just got my 64 GB touch yesterday and it comes with 3.1.3 so I can't really do anything right now but once there's jailbreak, I'M GOIN IN!!!
Good stuff NT!!!
Umm i'm on a 3.1.3 iPod Touch 3g 64GB and jailbroken. http://spiritjb.com/

Back
Top Bottom