Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

For anyone who wants to downgrade their firmware because they accidentally upgraded. Watch this video,
This only helps those who saved their SHSH

what tweak is that you guys have installed to show the itunes artwork on the lockscreen?

will that work for iphones?

It's called Snow Cover Pro. It works for the iPod Touch/iPhone 3/3GS with a 3.1.3 or lower firmware.

I got an Iphone 4 awhile ago and was wondering how do i get all these themes everyone has...I saw some guy at the ATT store have an AndroidLock-type screen but it's more of a PacMan type of theme... X_X im so lost

Anyone willing to help me update my iPhone 3GS ( 3.1.2 7D11 / MB716LL / 05.11.07 ) to 3.1.3 ? I'll even throw in a few PayPal dollars for whoever as long as they guide me through the process.

PM me & thanks!

I just got my jailbroken iPhone (3g) today.

While messing with the settings, I enabled the four digit passcode in order to unlock the phone, when it locked on it's own.  I put in my four digits.  Phone locks, my four numbers don't unlock it.

Now it says "iPhone is disabled.  connect to iTunes."  - which I did.  And iTunes came back with, "unable to read iPhone due to it being locked."

Any advice? smh @ myself.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

How do you put themes from deviant art onto your iPhone? I just jailbroke it and don't really know how to change things other than what I'm finding in Cydia.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

How do you put themes from deviant art onto your iPhone? I just jailbroke it and don't really know how to change things other than what I'm finding in Cydia.

Co-sign.
A little help needed. I'm not finding any of these clean themes that I want in Cydia.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

sorry for the late response, i changed the background and added a dock, theme is called upojenie.
img1000000219.png
how does one get the grouped icons to have a diff background

So I downloaded SSH or whatever and downloaded that theme from Deviant Art, but how do I access the theme on my iPhone? Any help is appreciated
frown.gif

Was going to go with the Touch that drops next week, but just wasn't feeling it. Ordered a 32 GB today. Should be here tomorrow. What program(s) do I use to jailbreak it? OR if someone could link me to a forum or something

So I downloaded SSH or whatever and downloaded that theme from Deviant Art, but how do I access the theme on my iPhone? Any help is appreciated
frown.gif
Watch this,

Was going to go with the Touch that drops next week, but just wasn't feeling it. Ordered a 32 GB today. Should be here tomorrow. What program(s) do I use to jailbreak it? OR if someone could link me to a forum or something

Where did you order it from? Anyways, your iPod Touch will most likely come with 4.0.2 or 4.1 firmware; therefore, you cannot jailbreak it. If comes with 4.0.1 and less, you should be able to jailbreak it with http://jailbreakme.com/. Just type that to Safari on your iPod Touch and it'll JB it for you.

So i got a 3g as a gift. It was already unlocked and jailbroken with 4.0 ios. Thing is after the whole unlocking and jailbreaking process the wifi reception for my iphone became very very weak. anyone else experience this? any tips or help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

^ Ordered the 3rd Gen.
I see, when you get the device, post the firmware that it comes with and i'll see what i can do to help.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

frown.gif
Watch this,
�

Where did you order it from? Anyways, your iPod Touch will most likely come with 4.0.2 or 4.1 firmware; therefore, you cannot jailbreak it. If comes with 4.0.1 and less, you should be able to jailbreak it with http://jailbreakme.com/. Just type that to Safari on your iPod Touch and it'll JB it for you.

Thanks for the help man.  I got everything working; got the Upojenie theme on and found some other cool stuff to change around.  The only thing I can't do is change fonts.  FontSwap doesn't do anything and I'm not sure how to change it through SSH if that's even possible.  More help
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom