Wat is that 7 i see to the right!!!!
nerd.gif

devil.gif
... Please tell thats the....
It's impossible but they look exactly like this
zlvii_fake_colorway_white-grey-green-1-09.jpg

which are fake.

Rock, what's the deal?

LOL ! Let the games beginnnn ! I'll be backkkk.
smile.gif

Soldier II Summit Lake Hornets Samples. Couldn't get a good pic without flash, the reflective 3M on the ankle is the same color purple as the swoosh.

Yo everybody, just pick these up. Wasn't really planning on it but for $130 I had to get them. They're very nice in person.

I also have something very special on the way, I'll post pics when they get here.

Originally Posted by sneakervault

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by RockDeep

14267_1088563713136_1797753095_185716_7682057_n.jpg
eek.gif

ROCK man ur holding out!!!!

nerd.gif

devil.gif

which are fake.

Rock, what's the deal?

smile.gif

Many of you either dont venture out of this Forum into the Nike forum OR havent seen my Facebook NOR remember that I ran a site called FakePolice.com where Ipointed out Fakes for all NTers and shoe enthusiasts.

I am working on a Project right now for the VIIs and logging all the information for how close the Fake Lebrons are to the real ones....

So everyone dont get your hopes up on THOSE being the Dunkmans... altho they are a much better color than whats coming out.

if you want to know more info.. since we are trying to get to 100K Fans..

Hit us here.

http://www.facebook.com/kevinandrock

You can friend me from there...and you will also see the other Lebron VII...

Originally Posted by sneakervault

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

14267_1088563713136_1797753095_185716_7682057_n.jpg
eek.gif

ROCK man ur holding out!!!!

nerd.gif

devil.gif

which are fake.

Rock, what's the deal?

smile.gif

Many of you either dont venture out of this Forum into the Nike forum OR havent seen my Facebook NOR remember that I ran a site called FakePolice.com where I pointed out Fakes for all NTers and shoe enthusiasts.

I am working on a Project right now for the VIIs and logging all the information for how close the Fake Lebrons are to the real ones....

So everyone dont get your hopes up on THOSE being the Dunkmans... altho they are a much better color than whats coming out.

if you want to know more info.. since we are trying to get to 100K Fans..

Hit us here.

You can friend me from there...and you will also see the other Lebron VII...

No accusations were made from my perspective. Good luck with the success of your website. Next time just maybe push those shoes a little bit to the right, sopeople that DON'T know you (Rocky) don't assume that you're associating yourself with fake shoes. Although in this case, I am sure "youdon't care" because you obviously saw them in the picture while you were taking it. Maybe even a ploy for people to check out your website. It can goboth ways. I guess there are going to be ups and downs about it.

Nah... I actually dont run FakePolice anymore officially.... and if it were a ploy I may actually put a link for it in my sig. just to drive traffic there. Imin Radio now and still only do these projects as a side thing. So if its in a pic or if its not.. I could care less.. everyone who knows me knows and those whodont and ask..

I'll answer.. no biggie. I wont lose sleep over it my man either way... with ALL the PE's listed and shown.. if someone thinks THOSE are fakes.. lol..then thats cool... I've been on NT TOO long and educated TOO many people on the insights of fakes.. so if I were associated with them.. I would know theywere new to NT is all.

Again.. no biggie.

Edit: Speaking of Ploys though..

Fan me.. we are trying to get to 100K....
wink.gif

or Twit me on Lebron Info....
www.twitter.com/Rockdeep

finally.... pink tongue Gloria AZG

a little yellowed, hopefully I can find something to take care of that. if not, oh well.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

yeah their are 2 versions one has a pink tongue one has a white tongue.
you sir have a sick collection...let me know if you ever get bored of ANY of your kicks

kudos on the PU love those glorias....still looking for a pair at a decent price.

Just thought id share this with you guys!

But theres a dude on Ebay Selling over 70 pairs of Lebron in one Ebay auction a whole bunch of Limited and PEs in there! its crazy!

I cant post live links i believe but go check it out!

Not only are the tongues different, but the ankle lining is different on those AZG's as well.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom