+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Usa mids are nice....and I love the superman 3s...can any 1 point me in a direction to a sz 8...red or blue...also a svsm 2 or 3 away..

Yeah seriously I wish there was some nice 3s or anything in 9/9.5. Seems like 12-13 are the only sizes floating around on the rare stuff Anyway nice 3s guysand nice AZGs up there!

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Usa mids are nice....and I love the superman 3s...can any 1 point me in a direction to a sz 8...red or blue...also a svsm 2 or 3 away..

Yeah seriously I wish there was some nice 3s or anything in 9/9.5. Seems like 12-13 are the only sizes floating around on the rare stuff Anyway nice 3s guys and nice AZGs up there!
Yeah, I see a lot of size 13's in Lebron's out there. Too bad I don't have the money
mad.gif

Where did you cop the white and red joints sho3tym?! Those are sick! Bobbito was wearing those at the sneaker summit on sunday

i ordered them from NT-Las Vegas, they had them pop up last week.

they're at a few NT's...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

why is it so hard to find soldier 2's REMIX?

i think they were an finishline exclusive...that didnt sell well. a year ago you could still get em for $50 at their interwebnet site....

dope wht/reds B! they are definitely one of the nicer pair sof 7s to drop so far....

these shoes i am posting have a bit of a deeper meaning behind them to me personally,
although i have no idea who did the graffiti midsole, and i must say i have never been a fan of this handstyle. however,
this is a shoe i have personally wanted since i first saw them, ( and saw spike wearing them courtside )
anyways, enjoy these photos.........

^Those NYC IVs are easily my favorite Lebron's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always wanted a pair of the LA VIs and finally found them for a decent price ($80)...

i would still like to see a pic of the pair of the NYC IV's with the #23 on the strap...anyone got it?

-Tyler

you guys are sleeping on the picture, of a picture of me in that picture with pictures...hahah

Shake them dreads.....

Tyler, nikelebron.net is your best friend..... as well as mine.

Al- sorry about your Ducks
mad.gif

Chris- you got my text on what I think about the green laces.

Today's pickup

T21D- Stunning IIs! Those are most definatley the next pair Igrab. BEAUTIFUL!!

Steve and Kev- Amazing IIIs! Soooo clean!!
pimp.gif

119- Love the graffitti pix....as well as the shoes of course!

Happy New Year all!!

-Andrew-

Fred - Amazing pickup my friend! Get at me for sure, as Puneet and I are still planning on coming in Feb for the all-star weekend! (We need game tickets!)

-Jermaine

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]Really glad to see you find the Dunkman II's, Fred.[/color]
smokin.gif
Sorry I wasn't able to score a pair in your size over the last year orso. But, then again, I always knew you had a better channel for connections than me. They were worththe wait, though, weren't they?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom