+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Why can't I find it?!?! Could you PM me the link please, I am very interested in this lot. Thanks

PM'ed u
wink.gif
shoot me the same pm to when you get a chance
wink.gif

Glorias are really nice!

Has anyone bought from Osneaker? I ordered the china VIIs on the 14th and they still haven't sent, they also wont email back and I needed them forChristmas :/
Link to the ebay auctions would be appreciated also!

There should've been a third variation on those Gloria AZG's with a pink tongue, and a pink ankle collar
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

anyone interesting in trading lebron 3 low usa for the lebron 3 usa mid?
yea this has to be a joke...lol

-Tyler
obviously not straight up you fools. lol.
I think you're better off finding someone to sell you a pair of the High's, because to consider those lows in a trade is just insulting,LOL!! The last pair of those lows ended for $49.99 on the 'bay!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Glorias are really nice!

Has anyone bought from Osneaker? I ordered the china VIIs on the 14th and they still haven't sent, they also wont email back and I needed them for Christmas :/
Link to the ebay auctions would be appreciated also!

I'm sure you'll end up getting your pair, but I think a lot of these types of stories from this site have been floating around

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

There should've been a third variation on those Gloria AZG's with a pink tongue, and a pink ankle collar
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

anyone interesting in trading lebron 3 low usa for the lebron 3 usa mid?
yea this has to be a joke...lol

-Tyler
obviously not straight up you fools. lol.
I think you're better off finding someone to sell you a pair of the High's, because to consider those lows in a trade is just insulting, LOL!! The last pair of those lows ended for $49.99 on the 'bay!
laugh.gif

lol...well i have two pairs of those lows. i can't believe they went for that low?!?

Just got my first pair of Lebrons. Just a GR pair of the VII's because I'm gonna use them for basketball.

But I would love to keep expanding on my Lebron collection

Usa mids are nice....and I love the superman 3s...can any 1 point me in a direction to a sz 8...red or blue...also a svsm 2 or 3 away..

Back
Top Bottom