+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

whoever wins that HUGE lebron auction on ebay is going to be one lucky SOB!!!
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asmathews

mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If we all grouped together and pulled a lil $ we could all have a few things for super cheap
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It only got more suspect after dude restarted the auction 3 times, including a buy it now for 1 cent. we all know like a million people tried to get thatprice.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

It only got more suspect after dude restarted the auction 3 times, including a buy it now for 1 cent. we all know like a million people tried to get that price.
I will continue to watch his auction
nerd.gif

He has no feedback
nerd.gif

what is suspect to me is the sizes he mentions,
to me a lot of those shoes look way bigger than size 9-11
look at the volt 3 lows, or dunkman 4's, or zs1's he has, even the azg's..... you gonna tell me those are within the sizes he says they are?

i dont think so......

the wood 2's look dumb small though.

just look real close at the shoes pictured and the sizes........
that is what gets me.

either way 1 persons shoes or a few guys collection on that auction, i would love to own a bunch of them..

I thought it was quite obvious, there is only one other hardcore international collector, that guy Feixie.. how ever you spell that..

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

I thought it was quite obvious, there is only one other hardcore international collector, that guy Feixie.. how ever you spell that..

Fexie is a real good guess.......... I gotta agree with you there.

Originally Posted by srr1175

Not a guess
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Charles Barkley

All i have are the V's to ball in. I cant wait to get my hands on a pair of 7's for hooping. they look and feel so official

How are the V's to play in? i've never been able to get past the looks to really look into them, can they perform though?

Originally Posted by srr1175

Not a guess
tongue.gif

who is this Fexie...and why have i never heard of him? lol

-Tyler

Like P said he's got some hardcore stuff Tyler.. part of his collection was posted at the other forum.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by asmathews

mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If we all grouped together and pulled a lil $ we could all have a few things for super cheap
grin.gif
laugh.gif
i would so get in on that but it wouldnt help me at all...no 13-14's lol

and good lookin Vince but im still really confused as to why i havent heard of this guy if he is a HUGE collector...lol

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom