30rqhsl.jpg

Here's the rest of the bad boys
tongue.gif

1zqapgo.jpg

23k3vw4.jpg

2mg8oeo.jpg

sick.gif
visrael

Those away IIs are so clean! Did you get those AZGs off ebay? I think I saw a sz 9 listed a few times Awsome collection-if you ever run into anything in a sz9.5 please-please let me know [email protected]

los

yea dude Viseral that SVSM collection is straight FIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nice job on completing the set.

The guy on eBay bought all those pairs (Voltage Foams and both LB4's) off a dude on NT. He paid $450 for them Fruity Pebbles
laugh.gif

Would have been nice if they would have gone to someone who could have enjoyed them for cheap.

come on dill! you should know that its not about the shoes. its all about the money. look at any hoh release, the majority of those pairs sold there are onebay within a week. people that get these types of shoes for retail/cheap, dont want the shoes, they want the profit from selling the shoes.

as much it sucks, i do understand it, its easy money. i do not blame the reseller at all, in the case of the fruity pebbles, hoh or any time. i blame nike. they get the pe's out to the same people so they can be sold by those people for a profit. and of course the HOH, but no one needs to hear about thatagain.

[email protected]

I know how it is. Been around this stuff far too long.

I guess I'm the old fogey nowadays. The certified hater of the board
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by baby dill

I know how it is. Been around this stuff far too long.

I guess I'm the old fogey nowadays. The certified hater of the board
laugh.gif

I have tried hooking up people with PEs on this board, but it really upsets me to see some of the stuff i sold on ISS or ebay..I think i am going to start marking the boxes not for resale..
Angel

What about hooking me up?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by baby dill

The guy on eBay bought all those pairs (Voltage Foams and both LB4's) off a dude on NT. He paid $450 for them Fruity Pebbles
laugh.gif

Would have been nice if they would have gone to someone who could have enjoyed them for cheap.

i couldnt agree with you anymore Dill. I could have enjoyed them for cheap because im an up-and-coming shoe collector and im looking to get into the pegame and i could have easily dropped 450 for the Fruity Pebbles.

Had free time to take some pix...so here you go...

Just adding to the SVSM pix of visrael ...

SVSM Home

SVSM logo

SVSM soles

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Had free time to take some pix...so here you go...

Just adding to the SVSM pix of visrael ...

dude those are all some very nice shoes and some very nice and creative pictures

now i know i've asked thise question before but has anybody seen the away version
of the OSU V's? because im intrested to see what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom