+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

just picked up a pair of fairfax bron IVs for 150. signed too by a former fairfax player

thats a first you should post some pictures b/c i wanna see these.

Let's continue..

21b6mbm.jpg

ayo Sole are those LeBrons actual shoes he wore that game or just some random ones that you picked up?
Im talking about the NYC IV's.

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

ayo Sole are those LeBrons actual shoes he wore that game or just some random ones that you picked up?

Not just random one's, I wouldn't say that, they're all DS, so definitely not g/w; but all of them ARELeBron's personal size pairs made for him.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Not just random one's, I wouldn't say that, they're all DS, so definitely not g/w; but all of them ARE LeBron's personal size pairs made for him.

ok thats cool good stuff anyways
pimp.gif

Man, I've been trying to put together that PE IV set but haven't even started the dang thing.

I don't really buy many LB's in my size anymore unless I want to rock them. I LOVE having my stuff in Sz 16, plus they are much cheaper than Sz 11-12.

If anybody runs across them and doesn't want them, let me know.

when i had all those lebrons up on ebay i think i had 2-3 of the pairs sole posted...and they barely went for anything...dont think it should be hard for u toget them

which one of you nter have the zoom lebron II dunkman neon? it's the only one of the zoom lebron II, III,IV that I don't have (I collect only thosewith the logo)

Originally Posted by da0ne123

which one of you nter have the zoom lebron II dunkman neon? it's the only one of the zoom lebron II, III,IV that I don't have (I collect only those with the logo)

wow so where are the pictures? and Screech do you still have any of those Lebron's or did you get rid of them all?

no pic for the moment because of a broke cam, but my ebay name is da0ne end last week. Buy items number :330232548617 , 250241775108 ,...so I figure the picture they take was a little bitmine.lol
so do some one know any nter you have those?

no pic for the moment because of a broke cam, but my ebay name is da0ne end last week. Buy items number :330232548617 , 250241775108 ,...so I figure the picture they take was a little bit mine.lol

wait, you are the one who paid $1500 for Dunkman IIs sz 12?
eek.gif

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

no pic for the moment because of a broke cam, but my ebay name is da0ne end last week. Buy items number :330232548617 , 250241775108 ,...so I figure the picture they take was a little bit mine.lol

wait, you are the one who paid $1500 for Dunkman IIs sz 12?
eek.gif

Angel

oh wow i remember seeing those.

yes, I'm Angel...and the shoe was sold two days later to one of my friend, who offer me 1700$, so I have made 200$ for 2days of possession. But my realseize is 12.5, so I sell all the shoe I buy not in my seize...

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Not just random one's, I wouldn't say that, they're all DS, so definitely not g/w; but all of them ARE LeBron's personal size pairs made for him.
I'll call 'em Bron's personal pairs
wink.gif

Hadn't seen anyone post these so.......

RU, this pics for you......... not the shoes of course....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom