+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Thanks Sole. It took a while but I was able to track them down. Now, if I can get Matt to come off that dunkamn II low. LOL! I am not holding my breath though.

Baroque Brown GSM II lows
pimp.gif

Now just imagine that and the Dunkman II lows side by side in one pic
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by visrael

Baroque Brown GSM II lows
pimp.gif

Now just imagine that and the Dunkman II lows side by side in one pic
eek.gif
eek.gif
now that would be one HOT picture right there.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Tyler

DeadStock Nike Air Zoom Generation Black/Crimson/White size 11. FOR SALE! $150 Shipped!

Inspired by Hummer H2, the First Lebron James Shoes!! King James' first signature shoes. Want to miss owning the most collectible shoes to come out inyears? How much do you think an original Nike Air Jordan 1 would be worth today?

Definently some nice Lebrons in here...

What should I expect to pay for Lebron SVSM V (Home) in a size 11? The reason I ask is because 8-9.5 seems to be going for about $200, then when you hit size10-11.5 it jumps about $100 to $300. I am crazy to think that I could get a pair for $200 in a size 11?

^ well considering the hit outlets for $99.99 you should be able to get a b grade pair for a decent price, just be patient and wait for them to show up onebay.

or find a higher priced pair on ebay with a BIN/best offer and try your luck, try working out a deal off ebay to save you on overal cost and the seller onfinal value fee's. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

^ well considering the hit outlets for $99.99 you should be able to get a b grade pair for a decent price, just be patient and wait for them to show up on ebay.

or find a higher priced pair on ebay with a BIN/best offer and try your luck, try working out a deal off ebay to save you on overal cost and the seller on final value fee's. Good Luck!

Did the ones that hit outlets come in the traditional brown/orange nike box or did it come in the orignial black with gold V box?

Recently picked up a second pair of:

NIKE AIR ZOOM GENERATION FIRST GAMES
2q9mp0m.jpg

There's yellowing on the one of the sides, any idea how to get it out? Material is plastic like on the AZG's Nike check.
28v92jl.jpg
dwqpf6.jpg

Hopefully I can find some way to get it out, or I may just sell them to get a new pair.

EDIT: Zach13g , Thanks for your input, looks like I'll have to let these go
tired.gif

Very nice, shadow.

I do not like all those vI's, but boy do they look amazing together.
Now post some pics of them being worn.

Out of curiousity, what did you collect before lebrons?

Nothing compared to what most of you guys have, but I love the Buckeyes. I dream of someday having every tOSU edition LeBron.

shadow,
pimp.gif
just piff. nice. collection post fam. def would be
pimp.gif

corwinator3407,
nice. that would be nice. im currently working by numbers so im focusing on III's.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom