+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I have dunkman 3 4 and 5 (technically)...

Really need the 2s!
i wish i could say that i had any of those...but nope...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

-Tyler

i am still not a fan of that model,( zoom power )

but what size are those above?
size9 or 11.5 ?

either way nice set of them...

^^^amazing zoom powers, I prey they somehow eventually release or are incorporated into the VII's

idk im not the biggest fan of the zoom powers but i think im starting to warm up to them...
and are all of those up there size 9?

-Tyler

Im kind of liking the zoom powers as well Ty. The shape reminds me of the foamposite lites.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by sho3tym

toro were you able to get your sz in grafs?

I would love a pair of Oregons, but like Fred, I refuse to drop 1000 on a pair. Especially with a Son on the way, wife is cool with sneakers, but not that cool.
Yessir
Love both pairs, Toro. Glad you can cross those off the Grail list! What's next?
wink.gif

Oh, I forgot to ask, Brandon....is "Flint" still a possible baby name? LOL
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by bc60997

$1000 on one pair is too much there is no way I could do that...

Wait what is keeping me from pulling the trigger on Dunkman II's
eyes.gif

what keeps me from pulling the trigger is the number of acquaintances i have that got them free.
For real - I know folks who got them for free and use them for beaters.

Originally Posted by T21D

Im kind of liking the zoom powers as well Ty. The shape reminds me of the foamposite lites.
Yeah, I was thinking a cross between the Foam Lites, one of the Penny models (1 or 2) and the ZS 2. But I don't really like them, regardless.

Finally got a pair of the POP ZS 3 (sorry for the crappy cell pics). They initially fit weird at first, but break in nicely...

29py9w5.jpg

Ron unfortunately "Flint" was eliminated pretty early. We went in another sneaker direction...(don't tell her)

POP 3's look good, i believe i have a pair waiting on my doorstep (thanks Fred, I will pay you...lol)

Powers look good, i m not crazy about the swoosh just being on the medial side though, i'd check em out though.

Can I get some SVSM Soldier 3's?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Ron unfortunately "Flint" was eliminated pretty early. We went in another sneaker direction...(don't tell her)
i still vote for lebrandon james mattox.
smokin.gif

maybe your next son.
laugh.gif

hmmm...what pair might that be...and yes matt please share with us your new pick-up...please

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom