+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

eek.gif
Zach do you actually own those?

sorry all the MVP's are spoken for by other Nter's. They are size 8.5 anyhow, I hooked up people for cost, hope you guys will return the favor...enjoy

Zach - Very impressive.

Dan - Been a while since I last saw you on here. You need to come to SA for our event.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

sorry all the MVP's are spoken for by other Nter's. They are size 8.5 anyhow, I hooked up people for cost, hope you guys will return the favor...enjoy
Yeah, I don't have the cash right now and this release came out of nowhere.

What sample are those Zach13g? I am really feeling the colorway

ok, these are my tables from the sneaker show in cincy today, lots of other Lebron's in the house but I'll let those people post theirs.

masterhammy, those IV's are Navy/White/Red Look See All Star Samples, similar to the graffiti all star IV's but with no graffiti.

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Damn, Zach.[/color] I knew you had some nice stuff, but I didn't know you were Fort Knox!
laugh.gif
Nice display set-up aswell. The LBJ posters are a nice touch.

Originally Posted by DannManns

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Damn, Zach.[/color] I knew you had some nice stuff, but I didn't know you were Fort Knox!
laugh.gif
Nice display set-up as well. The LBJ posters are a nice touch.

thanks man, I don't post my stuff too often and I've been holding back for a awhile, it's such a pain to take large group pics thankfully thissneaker event got me to break them out or else I wouldn't be posting anything, lol.

For the love of the dunkman...Add ds promo sample soldier II sz 13 this week and the IV ds sz.13 will take pic this week, but this is some old...

2mrs46e.jpg

Zach13G- nothing but
smokin.gif
. I wish my dogs could fit sample sizes
mad.gif

da0ne123- again, 1 pair of feet , too many Dunkmans
pimp.gif
. I guess I'mdestined not to get the 2 or 3's
frown.gif

Hey Zach what size are those Oilers?

Anybody who can help me out, I'm looking for a 9-10 in Oilers and Dunkman III... got money on hand!!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

laugh.gif

thanks man, I don't post my stuff too often and I've been holding back for a awhile, it's such a pain to take large group pics thankfully this sneaker event got me to break them out or else I wouldn't be posting anything, lol.

Man... I havent seen those Khaki 20.5.5's in a minute.. QUALITY PICK UP THERE ZACH!

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by Zach13g

laugh.gif
thanks man, I don't post my stuff too often and I've been holding back for a awhile, it's such a pain to take large group pics thankfully this sneaker event got me to break them out or else I wouldn't be posting anything, lol.
Man... I havent seen those Khaki 20.5.5's in a minute.. QUALITY PICK UP THERE ZACH!
Those 20-5-5's are definitely
pimp.gif
, I remember seeing themon this little website, and damn they sold out fast, guess we finally know where they ended up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom