Post Your Motorcycle

polo sport nyc polo sport nyc well idk if baby jumpman baby jumpman was talkin off road or on road n being legal or not legal so i just covered both of them. As far as legally riding plates n all, u can obviously ride anywhere but most people cruise out east. As far as riding dirtbikes n quads on dirt theres not too much until u hit late 60 exits. Now riding the streets with them is a whole diff ball game n what street/highway u want to be urs, can be urs, if thats the choice u want to make. Ive rode street a few times but i aint tryna fool around no more, i could get killed, i could kill someone, the list goes on. Plus i been there done that over the years got 2 my quads impounded, got one out of the 2 back cuz i didnt have papers for first one. Got hit wit 15 tickets 2 of them misdermeanors fleeing an officer n wreckless driving. Thats why i copped a license n got a supermoto cuz u can ride out without being fuct with. The city probably a lot easier to get away with it cuz there so many blocks n different directions to go on top of so many bikes out at once.

Im sure u kno people ride out all over out here they all over bellport, mastic, bayshore u name it. People gotta grow up sooner or later tho. **** is fun dont get me wrong but they gotta pray that bike dont have a misfunction or that ur foot dont lose that break when on one lol.

street legal sports bikes.... not about that rogue life ... i dont knock it... it just aint for me

ANYBODY IN HERE HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF GPR TIBURON EXHAUST???? THE NET HAS VERY LITTLE INFO ON ANYTHING REGARDING GPR.

THATS WHATS ON MY BIKE CURRENTLY.

THINKING OF GETTING THE TWO BROTHERS BLACK SERIES CARBON FIBER MODEL NEXT, I WANT MY BIKE TO WAKE THE DEAD :lol: :rofl:

ANYBODY IN HERE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH 2 BRO'S ON A CBR 1Krr??

#FreeTheBikers!!!!

Dude is straight food. When u go out on wild rides looking for attention during the summer this is normal.
Be aware of ur surroundings.
His own fault.
It's ducked up but so is the ride.
Keep ur peepers wide open y'all. We all take risk not just on the road.

Last edited:
Smh, I have yet to ride in large groups and Im not sure if I want to. Yea, it looks like fun, but much unwanted attention. Maybe it's just where you ride and Times Square has always been hot for anything :lol:

Smh, I have yet to ride in large groups and Im not sure if I want to. Yea, it looks like fun, but much unwanted attention. Maybe it's just where you ride and Times Square has always been hot for anything :lol:

I haven't ridden with anyone before...always solo. Always wondered if it's more fun riding with friends.

I haven't ridden with anyone before...always solo. Always wondered if it's more fun riding with friends.

i find the amount of fun i have riding with others is directly related to how cool the people you ride with are or how much you know the people you ride with...and i think, in general, the larger rides get the harder it is for those thing to be true...

i find the amount of fun i have riding with others is directly related to how cool the people you ride with are or how much you know the people you ride with...and i think, in general, the larger rides get the harder it is for those thing to be true...

That's a Snapple fact!

I've been in rides that start off cool with cool riders and before you know it, your surrounded by bike thieves...

IM CURRENTLY A SOLO RIDER.

MY LADY HAS A HARLEY THAT SHE BOUGHT PREMATURELY AND JUST HAS EVERY EXCUSE TO NOT WANT TO PRACTICE. I ONLY HAVE 1 OTHER SEMI-BIKER FRIEND AND TRYING TO GET HOLD OF HIM IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE :lol: SO IM JUST THE SOLO GUY.

MEMPHIS HAS A BIKE NIGHT ON WEDNESDAYS. SO I MAY TRY TO MEET SOME DUDES OUT THERE THIS WEEK. RIDING IN A GROUP SEEMS FUN AS HELL!

IM CURRENTLY A SOLO RIDER.

MY LADY HAS A HARLEY THAT SHE BOUGHT PREMATURELY AND JUST HAS EVERY EXCUSE TO NOT WANT TO PRACTICE. I ONLY HAVE 1 OTHER SEMI-BIKER FRIEND AND TRYING TO GET HOLD OF HIM IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE :lol: SO IM JUST THE SOLO GUY.

MEMPHIS HAS A BIKE NIGHT ON WEDNESDAYS. SO I MAY TRY TO MEET SOME DUDES OUT THERE THIS WEEK. RIDING IN A GROUP SEEMS FUN AS HELL!
Aint nothin wrong with that big baby! Awsome that ur girl got bike too, not that its uncommon but u sure dont see it that often. Just some advice cop a disk lock or something brother, these damn thieves can bust that steering lock very quick if they want to. I cant find the video that was all over IG last month but 2 thieves broke a steering lock and boogied with the bike, this couldve been prevented or atleast caused the thieves to struggle and they mightve gave up because aint no thief(s) gonna carry a bike out on rear wheel in public in broad daylight. Some thieves see the disc lock and its a no go for them.

On my supermoto i have no choice but to use one because i dont have locking bars. I dont even have a locking gas cap[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. I sometimes use both the disc lock and a steel cable locking swooping it thru the frame and rear wheel, cant trust these savages in NY. I always parked where theres the most activity in the parking lot (ex. closest to the stores primary active doors, where ever there is high activity) n stuff like that. Youll sometimes see people pull up right next to the stores entrance even tho u cant do that lol, hell, ive seen bikes cabled to trees.

That lowered joint even rideable?

i didn't see it pull up or the owner(s), so i was trying to figure that out too! if you look at the front fork assembly there seems to be a kind of shock attached to a hinged assembly that looks like it would raise the bike up and it definitely would have to have something to raise the height to ride...this bike was probably built by the same person/people/shop

Untitled by a0, on Flickr

Last edited:
New tires :D

255kj5y.jpg

EddieWinslow1983 EddieWinslow1983 Never seen whitewalls on bike tires. Looks clean. How is riding with the bars so high?

The apehangers have me sitting upright, no lean, so its comfortable for me. Handling sucks in traffic though. But on the freeway its very comfortable. Rule of thumb for apehangers, you want the bars to be lined up with your shoulders when in riding position. :D

Back
Top Bottom