Post Your Motorcycle

HOLY **** @ THE NEW R6. BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO A 600[emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

That new R6 :x

Also FZ-07 has ABS option for 2017.

More bikes being released at AIM

Been thinking about the FZ-07 the past few weeks. Getting really bored of the sportster and it's just too heavy to weave in traffic during my commute to work. Might have to make the switch soon.

Been thinking about the FZ-07 the past few weeks. Getting really bored of the sportster and it's just too heavy to weave in traffic during my commute to work. Might have to make the switch soon.

I keep going back n forth about the FZ-07. Just don't know how it'll hold up in an hour on the freeway. I guess add a touring screen for longer trips. Offering abs now is pushing me closer to getting one.

Sport bikes with a good speedometer?

At least one that tells me how much gas I have.

Not a whole bunch of SS's w/ fuel gauges.

Honestly, the only one that I can think of that does have one is the CBR600.

I don't even think the 1000 has one.

You don't really need a fuel gauge, tho, just set your trip meter and you'll know how many miles you can get from your tank.

The last bike i owned sold it awhile back ago. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

So I got a letter in the mail yesterday from the State Motor Vehicles Dept. I had a Gixxer 600 that I sold last summer, I got rid of it because I wasn't really driving it. The letter was informing me that a Motorcycle shop was trying to get a title for it. When I sold the bike, I was sure to get a Bill of Sale (Notarized), and I filed the online Vehicle Transfer Notification Form (Texas). But technically, the bike is still registered under my name because the guy I sold it to must've never filled out the paperwork. Now he probably sold it to the shop, and they are going to need a bonded title now.

Moral of the story - Always keep your paperwork stored away and keep your records, I called them and they said I would not be liable for anything because they had me in the system for the Transfer Notification.

Probably my last ride of the year. High 80s today for some reason so this will probably be it.

Was at a customers house the other day, check out this 1911 harley (yes hes f**king loaded LOL). Talk about not something u see everyday.

Some "man cave" huh? Try another 2400 square foot upstairs with the choice of an elevator or stairs to get up there (elevator large enough to put his harleys in to bring up or down stairs) smfh.

Close-up of a scooter he had, mightve been from the 70's?

Sunday i was over here doing an engine pull[emoji]128549[/emoji]. Any of u ktm/husky guys should know what a pain it is to get one of these out cuz it is basically kissing the frame on all sides.

Last edited:
:wow: :x

Gonna have to get my paper right in the next year, I can't miss this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom