Post Your Motorcycle

I never understood why when you say "I ride motorcycles"

The FIRST thing people say is how they knew someone that died on a bike?

This is us on a ride from last summer

This video just inspired me. I have to learn how to do almost everything in that video lol. Someone teach me the ways.

What happen towards the end where y'all like stop and put a bike on the truck?

Thanks for the responses guys both repped.

I did my whole practice days in Timbs :lol: i def know what you mean about being able to feel the gears. I need something lighter too and more comfortable if i am going to be riding anywhere far. But these are really well ventilated and the free inspired sole should be way more comfortable then my regular Timbs
:smokin welp this cements it :lol: copping if i past the test

That whole tinker quote....I have some alpinestars boots that I love, and always wear on longer rides, but I tend to wear a beat pair of black/metallic Jordan v's for my daily commute. No shoe or boot offers anywhere near the protection of a true mc boot like my alpinestars, but the v's are stable on all road surfaces, you feel the shifter well, and they are just overall great outside of the protection area.

Thanks for the info. I have a bunch of old beater Js i def plan on riding in. I also have some supra TK Societys that i never wear that cover my whole damb shin that i plan on riding in too :lol:

:lol: Did mine this past weekend and failed. I was tired Sunday man, couldn't focus and the bike was ******.

On my retake i got lucky and got a well tuned bike. Honestly if you get a bad bike it is miserable. The friction zone on the bike i failed on was literally a millimeter, and wouldn't move the bike. My bike i can get the clutch basically almost all the way out without stalling and just baby the throttle its sooooo much easier.

I never understood why when you say "I ride motorcycles"

The FIRST thing people say is how they knew someone that died on a bike?

I literally just said this to a friend. I told people that i got my motorcycle license and the first thing they tell you is a i know a guy who got decapitated on a bike. oh i know a guy that broke both arms and pelvis on a bike. I know more people with gruesome sports injuries then motorcycle injuries but when dudes are like im going to play basketball im not like oh i saw a guy compound fracture his tibia and fibula playing basketball

That's good riding right there............:pimp: :pimp:

i was watching this and i got the feeling that the video is sped up a bit. if not then that's just crazy.

At one point you can barely see the tachometer and its redlined im assuming in the highest gear.....so yeah your looking at over 150mph most likely

This is us on a ride from last summer
This video just inspired me. I have to learn how to do almost everything in that video lol. Someone teach me the ways.

What happen towards the end where y'all like stop and put a bike on the truck?
Theres always a truck or 2 in our big rides..a couple cars follow us too with cameras and phones recording everything..plus those r usually filled with girls that dont ride and/or r scared to ride on the back of a bike..the ending was a crash that happened..u pickup the rider, bike, and any broken parts as quickly as poss and load em into the truck and move on..almost always there is atleast 1 crash in our big rides..just gotta be cautious

Be safe out there. If
That's good riding right there............
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You bugging bro...

Dudes is wild man one slight mistake on those turns and dude is going to be done for.

If you guys on here wildin like that... man good luck to you.

Deuce who we going to argue with in the Music forum if you wild out like that
laugh.gif
Yeah your right about the "one slight mistake" comment, but riding like this comes with experience and a little bit of luck of course.  You do have to be skilled to do what was displayed in this video, like riding with other riders that fast, going in and out of cars and lanes and what have you.  It also helps that the highway didn't have alot of turns to it. 

When I'm with my boys, we ride like this quite frequently.  I try not to ride like this at night, as it harder to see and you end up scaring alot of cars as they see something with one light moving up upon them really fast, but it happens. 

You need not worry champ, I plan on being around for quite a long time and setting folks in the music forum straight
happy.gif

:lol: Did mine this past weekend and failed. I was tired Sunday man, couldn't focus and the bike was ******.

On my retake i got lucky and got a well tuned bike. Honestly if you get a bad bike it is miserable. The friction zone on the bike i failed on was literally a millimeter, and wouldn't move the bike. My bike i can get the clutch basically almost all the way out without stalling and just baby the throttle its sooooo much easier.

Yeah same here, that was that bull. The clutch lever was stiff and the friction zone required ever so slight baby movement so I kept stalling. Also on the the get your speed up then brake portion, I shifted up fully to second but it clicked into neutral. Had no issues with the bike i used the day before. Dudes didn't wanna hear it was the bike, but for some **** where stalling and shifting counts against you they should.

Yeah same here, that was that bull. The clutch lever was stiff and the friction zone required ever so slight baby movement so I kept stalling. Also on the the get your speed up then brake portion, I shifted up fully to second but it clicked into neutral. Had no issues with the bike i used the day before. Dudes didn't wanna hear it was the bike, but for some **** where stalling and shifting counts against you they should.

When i failed i stalled doing the corner turn because it was on an incline. I was slowly letting the clutch out but had no idea where the friction zone was since i wasn't feeling movement being on the hill and all. And the bike would stall as soon as you missed the zone, it was really frustrating. I had my bike shift into neutral twice during my classes going into second as well and i had on timbs and was not dainty about any shifting movement.

Our teachers weren't the best 5 out of the 12 people in our class failed 3 of which were first timers, myself included the other two had experience. But there were people in the class with 5 years of experience and what not just driving on a learners. They wouldn't take time to explain everything because our class "was so good" aka everyone had been riding before. So us new guys kind of got shafted.

Last edited:
Anyone finance their bike?
Hell yes I did. I got 1% interest with $0 down on a 4 year note so why not? It should be paid off by the end of the summer, about 15 months early.

Dat good credit.
Not necessarily.. Alot of times the manufacturer will have promos and offer 0% financing to any1 with semi good credit..the last 1 i can think of was Suzuki who had 0% financing avail for feb-march..specially during non-riding season dealers need anyway poss to make some sales

I'm thinking about financing one. The season's starting up and I don't have as much saved as I'd hoped to. Thinking about going to the dealership next weekend and saying f it. I know it'd make more economical sense to just wait though. Especially with getting it insured with full coverage as opposed to just liability and what not.

Not necessarily.. Alot of times the manufacturer will have promos and offer 0% financing to any1 with semi good credit..the last 1 i can think of was Suzuki who had 0% financing avail for feb-march..specially during non-riding season dealers need anyway poss to make some sales

I used my credit union, they do all my loans at this point. I highly recommend credit unions to anyone still using a big bank. Rates are better, customer service is way better, and using them isn't a pita like a big bank. But yes, in my case I pay my bills on time and have worked to earn good credit for years, tha combined with a good job help to get better rates on things if you ever need/want to finance.

And as far as insurance is concerned, I'd rather have full coverage on a new bike regardless of owned outright or financed. It's so easy for a bike to get stolen, or any number of other things that having the bike covered makes sense to me. I'm in my 30s with a clean record so my insurance rate is fairly low for full coverage, on my 3 bikes I think I pay $400 a year for full coverage on all.

best riding shoes i have...
Air Jordan XX3's ....

and my goal for this summer is to get some good bike riding like these dudes...

aint no damn good roads in NYC :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm thinking about financing one. The season's starting up and I don't have as much saved as I'd hoped to. Thinking about going to the dealership next weekend and saying f it. I know it'd make more economical sense to just wait though. Especially with getting it insured with full coverage as opposed to just liability and what not.

new rider/first bike.............id get off craigs obviously

after that..............id finance, why not?

and my goal for this summer is to get some good bike riding like these dudes...
aint no damn good roads in NYC
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Riding like this takes years of experience and confidence..i ride like this sometimes but it kills my tires..plus im kind of a big dude so its kinda hard gettin my knees to the pavement sometimes..bein a bodybuilder ur not the most flexible..when i had my r6 tho that thing was so light and easy to move around that twisties were a breeze..and dude in this video hittin those 3rd gear clutch up wheelies were
smokin.gif

I know I know... Smh.

But just one day I wanna lean wit it, rock wit it on the 6er....

But I'm moving up to the Zx14 after the season so those days might be done for...

Question, anybody here headed down (or up) for black bike week????...

My townhouse is already paid for, trailers are on deck and trucks are ready...!!!

How does this idea sound to you guys? Going to flip my car (07 scion tc), use what I get for it to buy a small second hand do-hickie (looking at a 00 Lexus es300 or an 04 Impala), and use the rest to get on a GSXR 600. I decided against financing because I hate making payments on stuff. I wanted to step it up to a 750 or a 1000, but I'm ready to get back on two wheels asap. Taking my car to he chopping block next weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to work out a deal with someone on craigslist within the next two to three weeks.

How does this idea sound to you guys? Going to flip my car (07 scion tc), use what I get for it to buy a small second hand do-hickie (looking at a 00 Lexus es300 or an 04 Impala), and use the rest to get on a GSXR 600. I decided against financing because I hate making payments on stuff. I wanted to step it up to a 750 or a 1000, but I'm ready to get back on two wheels asap. Taking my car to he chopping block next weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to work out a deal with someone on craigslist within the next two to three weeks.
sounds like you already made up your mind if you are going to trade in the scion. doesnt sound like a bad idea depending on if your trade in value is enough to cover both since you dont want to finance and are determined to get back on a bike. 

mannnnn im seeing a few kawi er-6n's popping up in my area but i only bought my sv650 a few months ago. oh well i got a great deal and want to get my money out this bike. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom