Post Your Motorcycle

Reminder to gear up NT, got cut off 3 blocks from home & ended up going down. Probably would've destroyed my shoulder had I not had on my jacket.

Last edited:
Man I'm sorry to see that Sonny. Just be glad you got up. It sucks that other drivers don't give bikers the caution they need. What's your bike looking like?

@a_blinkin Thanks, & your deff right, exactly why I'm not giving a flying-fudge anymore & straight-piping my R1. Bike luckily didnt get too damaged, just rear fairing & my tank mostly, in the shop now.

Or you could flip the sv650 and get the ninja asap.
i want to ride tho and ive barely touched it since i bought last winter so i need road time. 
laugh.gif
 i think ill just keep the sv for this season and flip it next. like i said i got a hell of a deal ($2600) on it with only 8k mileage. ill look into the ninja for next year. 

and stay up sunny, hope you alright...i see you got a dianese. ive been looking for a new jacket and now see thats a good product 

Last edited:
If I'm lucky, this will be my next pick up. Dude says it has a salvage title from the previous owner and is letting it go for 4K. What do you think NT?

I got a pin sized puncture in my rear tire. Should I repair it or replace it? I've been reading online and it seems mixed but most people say replace it. I just bought these tires less than 2 years ago and I only have a couple thousand miles on them. I don't know, what should I do?

I got a pin sized puncture in my rear tire. Should I repair it or replace it? I've been reading online and it seems mixed but most people say replace it. I just bought these tires less than 2 years ago and I only have a couple thousand miles on them. I don't know, what should I do?

I would just go ahead and replace it.

Anything could happen with a repaired tire, I think getting a new tire would be best.

Yeah I'm sure dude got it customed. It's pretty cool. I may get it murdered out if I get it.

@a_blinkin Thanks, & your deff right, exactly why I'm not giving a flying-fudge anymore & straight-piping my R1. Bike luckily didnt get too damaged, just rear fairing & my tank mostly, in the shop now.

you rocking a shoei helmet, and dainese jacket, some seriously boss gear. when a motorcyclist goes down and you're not at fault, does insurance pay out for your gear? if when i get a bike, imma be sure to cop the most and best gear i can possibly get... i have 0 faith in anyone else on the road

edit: :pimp: to you for getting back up, and not letting this shake you from riding. good to hear you're not hurt badly

Last edited:
you rocking a shoei helmet, and dainese jacket, some seriously boss gear. when a motorcyclist goes down and you're not at fault, does insurance pay out for your gear? if when i get a bike, imma be sure to cop the most and best gear i can possibly get... i have 0 faith in anyone else on the road

edit: :pimp: to you for getting back up, and not letting this shake you from riding. good to hear you're not hurt badly

That's what basically happened to me. I got hit on the side while I was splitting lanes and went down (unfortunately, I wasn't wearing my jacket and I got some pretty bad road rash on my arms). The other guy's insurance ended up paying for my bike, gear, helmet and everything.

It's good to know that your jacket held up OP. I got a Dainese Evo jacket and that would of helped me out if I was wearing it. My shoei helmet needs replacing though. I've been riding with it for 2 years now, just haven't found a good deal yet.

Glad the homey that went down was geared up....

That no armor swag be having you feeling like a king doe ....

:smh:

I need some help identifying the mufflers that come under the bike and come out in the rear by the license plate. Makes the bike look very sleek. Kinda like a rocket.

Info?

They come stock on the R1, some Ducattis and some CBRs unless I'm mistaken. Haven't seen them on many other bikes.

Man dude down the street from me just bought a brand new CBR...i haven't had a chance to talk to him to see exactly what year it is or if its a 250-600-1000 or not. But man is it pretty....im jelly.

Good to hear you are ok sunny repped.for the advice on gear. Did you go down on a local street how fast were you going? low side high side?

Always stay geared up..i was out bout a couple weeks ago ridin when it got in the mid 80s here and i was sweatin my *** off in full gear while i seen other dudes in backwards caps, beaters, and shorts...we call em "squids" and to those dudes i usually dont even 2 finger salute em..

Good looks NT, I'm back to 100% health.
I was riding the wide shoulder bout 10 feet in front of a right turn only lane when a car pulled out across me causing me to almost t-bone it. I just did a unexpected stoppie but came down sideways :smh:

About the insurance, I have insurance but I'd rather not tell the DMV about the "no-one at fault" incident due to "past activity" so I'm just getting my shoulder pad repaired & replacing my helmet visor on my own, plus bike just needs a few fairings & touch-up.

Dainese/Shoei is worth the price-tag in my opinion, plus my dianese jacket/shoei helmet combo broke necks everywhere I went, even had people snapping pics of me on the highway :lol:

2 hours beforehand

How hard is it to register and insure a bike that has a salvaged title? Especially in Georgia?

Help me out guys?

I just got my M1 License this past thursday and I'll be riding all of my uncle's toys, lol.

I need to get a full face helmet first, once I ride the Cruisers I'll be going with a half helmet. Can you guys recommend me a full face helmet that's relatively cheap?

How hard is it to register and insure a bike that has a salvaged title? Especially in Georgia?
Find something else other than a salvaged bike champ.  Doesn't matter how long it takes you.
Can you guys recommend me a full face helmet that's relatively cheap?
HJC helmets are relatively cheap. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom