Post Your Motorcycle

Any boot recommendations?
I just wear my old wheat timbs.  Those are good enough for me.  
Heard its suppose to be 70 in the DMV on Sat
I saw a few dudes out on Pennsylvania Avenue on the Maryland end yesterday.  Had we really wanting to get out there myself but to me the roads still have too much salt on them for my liking.  If it's nice on Saturday, I might have to at least break my bike out and go around the neighborhood for just a bit.  Great to see all these riders in this thread from the DMV.

I agree. Way to much salt. Tempting but not today. Lol hopefully the rain we are suppose to get washes the salt away because it would be perfect Sat

My current bikes.. Harley and an Aprilia

Its stock like that... the look is an acquired taste. but i likes it and its a dayum fun bike to ride. heres when i first got it and takin care of tires.. oil etc.
beautiful bike I'm staying with the nakeds...so much more comfortable than a sport bike...

I'm currently on a sv650

in time ill get a triumph striple r like my avy 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

Pulled out the R1 after 2 weeks of rain, luckily on our car clubs monthly meet too. Batterys all jacked up from not being ridden for lengths at a time but I learned my lesson now, picked up a battery tender with my new lighter battery. #feelsgoodman

Last edited:
gotta spend that $150+ for that short-life weak battery
laugh.gif

SIDI boots are one of the best on the market....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Tuono V4!

STR is a great bike too.. i test rode one and came close to buying one. jus found that the Tuono fit me much better.

Just watched the video!

I MUST CONFESS MY LOVE FOR MY K7 GSX-R 1000!!!
smokin.gif

Nazdrow was talkin about Street/Speed Triple R (STR).. i didnt try the RsV4.. but its not my style anymore. back gets tight easily.. and im going to be at the track and street so gotta be comfy. great bike too tho

Think I'm definitely going to buy a bike from this one spot, the offer free winter storage if you purchase from them. It's a little out if the way but think it's worth it. goin to give myself to the end of April to get one before prices really shoot up

You wear those at the track or you wear those when you ride around for hours?

Yea wear em for both... heres my current boot setup. RedWings for shorter trips and the Harley. Sidi for more aggressive riding.. these
Sidis are literally brand new tho. Only have a few hundred miles on em, worn 3 or 4 times.

Just went to finance a 2010 Yamaha FZ6R. They want around $6600 for it but just checked the KBB and one in excellent condition shouldnt be no more than $4885 so of course once I hear back I'm going to negotiate.

It was tough finding one that felt comfortable enough for me to sit on and not feel cramped due to my height (I'm 6'3")

Just went to finance a 2010 Yamaha FZ6R. They want around $6600 for it but just checked the KBB and one in excellent condition shouldnt be no more than $4885 so of course once I hear back I'm going to negotiate.

It was tough finding one that felt comfortable enough for me to sit on and not feel cramped due to my height (I'm 6'3")

I wouldn't pay $1 above KBB price since those a rate the bike as "Excellent" and chances are a used bike isn't. If you have a couple bucks saved, you can usually get a better deal private.

I wouldn't pay $1 above KBB price since those a rate the bike as "Excellent" and chances are a used bike isn't. If you have a couple bucks saved, you can usually get a better deal private.

Exactly my point. I told my wife there was a reason that the approval didn't come through for it right then and there. I understand that the previous owner put a Two Brothers exhaust on it but w/ over 9,000 miles and 4 years old, that doesn't justify trying to hit me in the wallet. Hell, even when the bike was first released it retailed for only a grand more than what they want for it

You wear those at the track or you wear those when you ride around for hours?

Yea wear em for both... heres my current boot setup. RedWings for shorter trips and the Harley. Sidi for more aggressive riding.. these
Sidis are literally brand new tho. Only have a few hundred miles on em, worn 3 or 4 times.

I felt like the Sidi highs are more for the track and stuff. Couldn't see myself wearing them daily to cruise around the city. I think I'm just gonna wear a pair of Timbs to ride in. I need some protection but 90% of the shoes/boots are hideous to me and steep in price.

Took my bike out today for a few hours. A little salt but most of the roads were clear. Probably gonna ride again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom