Post Your Motorcycle

Seen this online earlier today 
mean.gif

that's a wild boy, homie threw a couple headshot at a dude wearing a fullface helmet...so many questions, wonder why the part of the video when motorcyclist cuts him off/lanesplits around him in isn't shown? seems a little suspect... why did the driver spaz out like that? was he lit or did he really think that was the move? why was the rider looking back at the driver? if they rider already knew there might be an issue with dude, why didn't he just pull off instead of waiting for him to get out of his car? where did my man with the blanket & bottle of water and super calmly care for the pinned driver,come from?

That dude was on something.

Props to the rider for being calm. I would've blacked out on the driver.

Love how other bikers come to help. It's a botherhood.

@tokes99 where did u get those plastics? I'm almost sure i seen a black one like that here at home. i though about getting it but got something different instead. dope pic and dope ride btw!

@tokes99 where did u get those plastics? I'm almost sure i seen a black one like that here at home. i though about getting it but got something different instead. dope pic and dope ride btw!

yea, mine was originally that gunmetal dark greyish/black, i still have the set but i had a get off where only the front cowl fairing was damaged, oem replacement was upwards of 400+, more than the cost of aftermarket chinese fairings shipped! bought them off of ebay...

dude was obviously wasted but mad props to that rider for not flipping out can't believe how cool he was

What happened fam?

If you don't mind us asking that is. In any event, I'm glad you're well enough to post on NT.

What happened fam?

If you don't mind us asking that is. In any event, I'm glad you're well enough to post on NT.

played chicken with a car....na

I was leaving my crib to go about 3 blocks to the store.. i figured it'll b in and out no main street. in order to get out of my neighborhood u have to make a right , quick left then a quick right to a straight away.. i hit the right the get ready for the quick left and a car coming the opposite way cuts the corner tight AF while I'm making the left, Making it impossible to do anything but jump the curb of a driveway and lay her down. Its either the curb or the car.. i hiit the curb and that thang felt more like a ramp...lol. it happened so fast i couldn't react but to swerve and lay down. this SOB keeps going.. SMH..I fell on my left shoulder. and the impact of the land crack my plastics on the left. road rash as on my left arm.. no gear on just a helmet. i know better than to leave gear less as well as to be cautious on that curve because when I'm in my truck or car i cut it close every time i turn also. However IFi had my GEAR i wouldn't have to mention the rash on my arm or fractured collarbone TIP. I'm more mad than hurt or In pain. Its just an uncomfortable feeling knowing my shoulder is swollen and i can feel the tip of that bone move every now and again. nothing broke but my plastics. no arm or anything. I'm good jus pissed about my bae..lol

Word, glad it's nothing major. Stay safe out there fellas.

I haven't ridden in over a week because I've been stuck in summer class and been teaching myself to drive manual in my free time. A motorcycle I a lot easier to operate than a manual car (in my opinion). I think you have better clutch control with your hand than with your foot, and the shifting is pretty linear on a bike. I sometimes find myself shifting into the wrong gear; this never happened to me on a bike. Any of you guys feel this way?

Maybe I'll grow to like driving stick more though. I've only spent about an hour totL behind the wheel.

Word, glad it's nothing major. Stay safe out there fellas.

I haven't ridden in over a week because I've been stuck in summer class and been teaching myself to drive manual in my free time. A motorcycle I a lot easier to operate than a manual car (in my opinion). I think you have better clutch control with your hand than with your foot, and the shifting is pretty linear on a bike. I sometimes find myself shifting into the wrong gear; this never happened to me on a bike. Any of you guys feel this way?

Maybe I'll grow to like driving stick more though. I've only spent about an hour totL behind the wheel.

I learned to drive stick before motorcycle. Now knowing both I think motorcycle is easier to learn and control your shifting. Keep trying you'll get the hang of it. Manual is so fun and I really love it. I would easily have a manual car if my work drive wasn't stop and go for an hour plus.

Glad it wasn't worse fam. You'll be back up soon.

Back
Top Bottom