Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I know I been a pain about this whenever I post in here, but anyone have Mariners grey underbrims for the griffeys?
nerd.gif
What size are you looking for?
5/8 or 3/4

laugh.gif
Its not in a mirror its from my macbook..

Sin, its a custom.. The brim is black for the griffs that dropped

23ruvdy.jpg

I guess this isn't going to be as late as they said. anyways, it's nice that it wasn't ready for st patrick's day. thanks again new era

now available on the web site

Just A Heads Up To Anyone That Placed An Order From CitySole.com, Those Caps Posted Up ARE NOT GreyUnderbrims.....I Sent An Email To Them To Ask Specifically And Was Told They Are The Present Day Onfield Caps
wink.gif
...... Would Hate For Someone To Wait For TheirCap Only To Recieive The Dreaded Black Underbill
smh.gif

It's been said before but it's all a matter of personal preference. I don't really like the new polyester material but more importantly the fit isall over the place. Nowadays its hard to buy a fitted wtihout trying it on first because you don't know if its going to run extra small or big, but the fitwas perfect on the grey underbrim authentics IMO. That any many people prefer the light grey underbrim to set it off.

yeah my grey underbrim O's hat has a perfect fit. but i rarely wear it to prevent shrinking. i need to find more.

Yo! Ole green durag....why aint you showin this color?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that foamposite durag you had on today matched those 1/2 cents perfect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
Its not in a mirror its from my macbook..

Sin, its a custom.. The brim is black for the griffs that dropped
Anyone taking a trip to peg soon? i NEED that Mariners in 7 1/8
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I don't see what so bad about a black underbrim....

Why is it so dreaded?

*shrugs shoulders*

i feel like gray underbrims give the hat a more cleaner look and the fit of the hat feels authentic

Back
Top Bottom