Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

who cleaned out those Mariners like that?!?

Siirkus, check your inbox...i messaged you about 4 days ago about that....hopefully you were able to come through since you work there....

let me know

-J23C

I know I been a pain about this whenever I post in here, but anyone have Mariners grey underbrims for the griffeys?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Siirkus, check your inbox...i messaged you about 4 days ago about that....hopefully you were able to come through since you work there....

let me know

-J23C
go to pegasus, they got a couple of nice mariners fitteds.

and seriously...nuffin wrong with the OG one...

pMLB2-3537730dt.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I know I been a pain about this whenever I post in here, but anyone have Mariners grey underbrims for the griffeys?
nerd.gif
What size are you looking for?

Phils in flyers colors

flyers in 1980's phillies colors

sent this to 100's (done in dark crystal font)

Will be shooting some pictures of the fitteds. Just got in a bunch of nice fitteds at the shop. Denim/Red stitching plan b skateboards fitted, a grey plaidwith subtle purple lines and a satin underbrim and inside.....etc.etc...

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

let me know

-J23C
go to pegasus, they got a couple of nice mariners fitteds.

and seriously...nuffin wrong with the OG one...

yea but i already have the OG version
glasses.gif

i dont think i will be getting my hands on that one that CC just released....

-J23C

good lookin out LB. Ordered the navy yanks to keep on ice. Actually been eyeing it for a couple months but didnt kno if they were legit or notcuz they never responded to my email.

Back
Top Bottom