Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

My CC/Rock N Jocks SJ Sharks go so well with the Freshwater 95's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Just A Heads Up To Anyone That Placed An Order From CitySole.com, Those Caps Posted Up ARE NOT Grey Underbrims.....I Sent An Email To Them To Ask Specifically And Was Told They Are The Present Day Onfield Caps
wink.gif
...... Would Hate For Someone To Wait For Their Cap Only To Recieive The Dreaded Black Underbill
smh.gif
AHHHHHHH. I already ordered it. Ima see if I can cancel.

^He going for the quick right jab.

Picked up carnivals today so i picked up a new fitted. also have the SF warriors that CC had a while ago with green underbrim too

todays pick ups

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

the hundreds fitted sold out maza? didn't even know about it or would've stood in line.

i went at about 6 and they still had a i would say every size but in limited quantities in each size. If you were to go tomorrow i would say you should befine.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^He going for the quick right jab.

Picked up carnivals today so i picked up a new fitted. also have the SF warriors that CC had a while ago with green underbrim too

todays pick ups
where to get the giants cap on the right?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

where to get the giants cap on the right?
I got it at Up against the wall in sunvalley mall for 18 bucks. They had 1 size in 7 1/4 up to 8 except i got the last 7 3/4ths

yall wasn't kidding when you said NE was gonna cut everything down. I hope the summer is different.

Back
Top Bottom