Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

That cc update is
sick.gif
eff it I'm going hard tomorrow I've been missing out the last couple of weeks

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Scooped all three for $60 shipped

/images here/
why would you get a 2004 WS patch yanks? You know they lost in the ALCS that year right?
I hate it when people say #$%^ like this, to be honest it isn't about win or lose it is about repping your team, but if that is all you give a#%$# about then so be it.

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

I hate it when people say #$%^ like this, to be honest it isn't about win or lose it is about repping your team, but if that is all you give a #%$# about then so be it.
Huh? Dude had a problem with the fact the Yanks weren't even in the WS that year. Isn't really a win or lose scenario IMO, if anythingthat'd be like repping your team choking that year.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

I hate it when people say #$%^ like this, to be honest it isn't about win or lose it is about repping your team, but if that is all you give a #%$# about then so be it.
Huh? Dude had a problem with the fact the Yanks weren't even in the WS that year. Isn't really a win or lose scenario IMO, if anything that'd be like repping your team choking that year.
pretty much. I thought that fitted was fake too first time I saw it. I read 60+ pages of feedback til I decided to buy from that seller cuz ofthat fitted.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Huh? Dude had a problem with the fact the Yanks weren't even in the WS that year. Isn't really a win or lose scenario IMO, if anything that'd be like repping your team choking that year.
pretty much. I thought that fitted was fake too first time I saw it. I read 60+ pages of feedback til I decided to buy from that seller cuz of that fitted.
i figured it was a pre production since we were up 3-0, its no biggie i had the seller switch the hat for a regular with no patch.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by air max 87

Barack how you feel about a mets colored sox
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm with any Sox if the execution is right.

I think a grey crown, royal brim with grey under, and blue "Chicago" font logo (the one that goes in an arch) with orange outline would be nice.

51-01452-F.jpg

But the killer would be this tho.

White crown, royal pinstripes, royal brim with grey under, And the Chicago script in blue with an orange outline.

51-91897-F.jpg
2093har.jpg

We have a winner...
pimp.gif

I'll take my free hats for designing please...Word to Thunderchunk...
laugh.gif

I'd cop both of those ideas with the way I'm picturing it coming, good stuff Odrama
pimp.gif

it wouldnt surprise me if a resllers bought them all.

i try to avoid CC online as much as possible for this reason since someone blew the website up about year ago nothing been the same.

i know for a fact that NT has boosted CC sales through there website
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

damn, i know Ants gunna get home from work tonite at 9 and throw speakerboxxx/love below against the wall in frustration

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

damn, i know Ants gunna get home from work tonite at 9 and throw speakerboxxx/love below against the wall in frustration
laugh.gif
word, ol' 3 stacks stalkin dude

Back
Top Bottom