Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

pimp.gif
Mariners & Indians.

Why is it that CC has so many FSU fitteds? Why can't they show UF any love? having said that...anybody know any shops online that carry UF new eras?

YO! That Wild is stupid fruity.
pimp.gif
And sucks, I'm gonna miss out onthat Mariners. I'll be on the clock from 9-9 tomorrow. Joint gonna be long gone by the time I get home.
smh.gif

This is new from Manifest. I know you jigs won't fool with it, but I'd like to share:

o8t1fm.jpg

2nslzrb.jpg

http://www.manifestworldwide.com

Peep us.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by air max 87

Barack how you feel about a mets colored sox
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
wasn't that done before?
Yes, some spot I go to occasionally used to have one.

Black fitted, blue bill, Sox logo in blue with orange border, like the Mets' black and blue caps.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Scooped all three for $60 shipped
dc52_1.JPG

c509_1.JPG

8ae8_1.JPG
why would you get a 2004 WS patch yanks? You know they lost in the ALCS that year right?

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

add this one to the arsenal,
f7ab_1.JPG

all i need is the 100th anniversary and im content
7 5/8
nerd.gif
info?

Originally Posted by the coolness

Why is it that CC has so many FSU fitteds? Why can't they show UF any love? having said that...anybody know any shops online that carry UF new eras?

I need U fitteds. Show UM more love CC
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by the coolness

I need U fitteds. Show UM more love CC
nerd.gif
they said the College has to approve it
FSU approves everything almost, myshirts, cc, and other places have done their stuff in wild colors

I was in Gainesville a month ago and only saw team colors
frown.gif
of the UF orF lettering, which is wack
As far as the Gator logo goes they had white/white, black/black at Lids, and footaction in the mall right outside of Gainesville had a black hat with blueGator logo, but it was trash
grin.gif

also, FittedHawaii prolly knows the people from the college there because they get nice customs through
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw the Gator in White+ team colors on Ebay, but price was near retail + shipping
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ the wild is the hottest fitted ive seen from CC in months matches perfect with the jkidd zoom flight fives.

to bad by the time i click to oder the Seattle fitted it will be sold out.

i have one from wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day thats so beat. ill post pictures for a good laugh later

FSU are cap #!+#%#, dudes let anythin fly....Hawaii is real tight and only let fitted hawaii lives ( figures
laugh.gif
) Miami from what I've seen is prettygood towards it...haven't tried UF ( gators are trash ) (waits for henzo to come argue bout how great UF is even though he can't find florida on a map)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YO! What's good with a Carolina fitted using the Ram logo? All them joints just have the foot on the back.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Barack how you feel about a mets colored sox
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm with any Sox if the execution is right.

I think a grey crown, royal brim with grey under, and blue "Chicago" font logo (the one that goes in an arch) with orange outline would be nice.

51-01452-F.jpg

But the killer would be this tho.

White crown, royal pinstripes, royal brim with grey under, And the Chicago script in blue with an orange outline.

51-91897-F.jpg
2093har.jpg

We have a winner...
pimp.gif

I'll take my free hats for designing please...Word to Thunderchunk...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom