Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

We need a solution for this. Ecapcity drops the hottest fitteds on earth and yet they are the most limited. The sell out quicker that Jay-Z tickets.maybe aprice increase will help.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

We need a solution for this. Ecapcity drops the hottest fitteds on earth and yet they are the most limited. The sell out quicker that Jay-Z tickets.maybe a price increase supply increase will help.

Fixed it for you.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

We need a solution for this. Ecapcity drops the hottest fitteds on earth and yet they are the most limited. The sell out quicker that Jay-Z tickets.maybe a price increase supply increase will help.

Fixed it for you.
nerd.gif
Word why u want anyone to increase their price? that won't keep beasts away
eyes.gif

Fixed it for you.
nerd.gif

should've made more mariner fitteds and less of those off colored joints....

If CC ever decides to retro any hats, I'd like to see this make a comeback.
Mines getting old and flimsy.
mad.gif
smh.gif

zyimgh.jpg

YO!
Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

damn, i know Ants gunna get home from work tonite at 9 and throw speakerboxxx/love below against the wall in frustration

I came straight home and hit the refresh.
smh.gif

I ain't want that joint no way. I'm tryna scoop a black one.
grin.gif

DF!!!

3252510e3a45b3f8ce319123b7a0207f8c0b979.jpg

griffey colors. it is actually black. not greyish.

i figure i may be able to start a stimulus of nationals fitteds. lol

ps. if any of you guys chos to make this send me one!

Originally Posted by Untitled

Fixed it for you.
nerd.gif

should've made more mariner fitteds and less of those off colored joints....

What was so off about them...they matched....which I think was the point...we understand you want team colors, we see it in every thread...but its not alwaysgonna be that way, sorry

whats good with some re-ups like
b78833_Toronto%20Blue%20Jays-fhrwB.jpg

b71294_Houston-Astros-btpB.jpg

b59067_THEHUNDREDSLAblueB.jpg

I'm good with a 5/8 over here. ^_^

Oh and how much does a plain old navy yanks cost nowadays? I haven't bought one in yearssssss

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by LB510

^
eek.gif
they wen't quick
tired.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif

Ridiculous.

I believe I woke up at around 10 a.m. West coast time and they were gone

indifferent.gif
at dude back there who wanted an increase

Ant called it a few pages back saying they would sell out

I can't remember a more (hyped) hat that sold out that fast besides the Milwaukee Braves and Bully's ne.

Its not about hype or creating hype, we have a large customer base, then a lot of customers know us for makin hats for shoes. A popular shoe + nice hat = sellout, we do between 30 - 72 pieces of a hat, you gotta remeber were not nike, we don't have 100s of pieces in stock, were a smaller mom and pop that trys tokeep up, we had other hats do just as well, the aqua bluejays/quakes, purp foam orlando, red orlando, etc to name a few.....well try and RM certainhats/colorways, but you gotta remeber were at NEs mercy, we haven't recivied a hat shipment since late december.... were at least 100+ styles behind soplease be patient
smile.gif
also more styles of griffys fitteds are due, we did remake the old one of navy/aqua with grey under, but its late....

30-72 wow I would have thought double that

CC If you guy ever get a change more of these logos
pimp.gif

b98523_NATIONALnyB.jpg
b57192_CALInyB.jpg

laugh.gif
they just happen to be the same color LOGO's in generalare
pimp.gif

these to

b90808_BALLWINGbrwB.jpg
b17769_LANDCtpywB.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

but you gotta remeber were at NEs mercy, we haven't recivied a hat shipment since late december....
Late December? That's horrible. What I'm trying to understand is why NE is being so stingy. All they're doing is turning down easymoney but making small shops pay for it in the mean time. One customs shop here in the Bay has had the same @#+* for the past month and a half, I was the onlycustomer there on a Sunday afternoon and I'm wondering how they keep themselves afloat.

^ but there in the heart of the hood in NYC i see cats that are ritch white dudes from soho in there with there bad lil harlem jumpoffs and locals
all copping. CC isnt in as a big of a location as peg is. CC has a beautiful store inside and out but i remember when i first went there in 2005/6?
it was soooo different and till this day i still wish i would have bought that VC rookie dino jersey

and all of us NT'ers that have been in this thread since v1 knows that CC didnt used to sell out like that i remember seeing stuff sitting there forever
untill your site was blown up so air max i dont know where you come up with that at
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
i mean you got NT, and the Hypebeast central with kid
with there parents credit cards on deck 24/7 ISS knowing about your site. Cut NT and ISS out of your online sales and i can bet that you wont move
60-75 percent as much as you would with the forums.

quick question though i know NE has cut down on everything from customs and all that but when is stuff gonna get rolling again ? the summer
is coming up and im not seeing anything come out of PEG,CC,and Hatclub when normally this time of year i see tons of hot stuff being dropped left
and right
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
is it because of the economy ?

Like da OG cookie monster fitted on my head i remember they was sitting in store for a min then Henz blew them up on ebay and they were gone
after NT got wind of all the real sick stuff CC was doing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

l_44c7e54c8fc944c2b3083cbb9d7c231b.jpg

^^^ i cant stand that cookie monster fitted, dont ask why
what do you fellas think about this one?
its polyester, but i haven't seen a perforated fitted in a while
mlbseattlemarinershatc1.jpg

mlbseattlemarinershatc2.jpg

Looking for yankees same style, 7 5/8
nerd.gif

Despite what you think the world doesn't circle around NT
laugh.gif
about 1/4 of our sales come from NT, but we do high appreciate it and me and siirkus beinNTers first before working there is why we continue to seek out your opinions. As for "well peg..." they don't make 144 of every hat, sorry theydo the same thing we do, peg doesn't sell out of every hat cuase they in the hood "blah blah" and wateva nonsense, do you even go to peg? Theyhave the same stuff on the walls from when I first went 2 years ago.... ( not to take away from what they do cuase I own a lot of hats from them ).

The reason ecapcity.com as a website blew up is cuase when siirkus and me got hired the owner wanted to put more focus on the internet, that's why we werehired. Its not cuase of NT that we doin 99% of sales, its cuase of strictlyfitteds, google, other fourms AND nt that help. As for why is NE being so stingywith hats, the issue is that the customs and on field hats are made from the same factory, for whateva reason NE didn't produce enough on field basic hats,so now to save face, they cut production on customs and are doin only on fields now, customs are gonna prob be slim for awhile.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

and all of us NT'ers that have been in this thread since v1 knows that CC didnt used to sell out like that i remember seeing stuff sitting there forever
untill your site was blown up so air max i dont know where you come up with that at
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
i mean you got NT, and the Hypebeast central with kid
with there parents credit cards on deck 24/7 ISS knowing about your site. Cut NT and ISS out of your online sales and i can bet that you wont move
60-75 percent as much as you would with the forums.
to be fair, at the time CC never sold like that because they didn't even have the online store running. ecapcity.com was a splash page for thelongest time. if you lived out of state, the only way you were getting fitteds was through the ny dudes. henzo, what's good!

but i agree with your point about stuff sitting there forever though. it took a minute for fitteds to sell out then.

Back
Top Bottom