Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

lmao. Anyone ever heard of ebay or amazon.com?

I would but my dad stopped letting me use my card for paypal
laugh.gif
thats whyi need a local joint

o you know you can set paypal to take money out your checking account when you make purchases right?

o8trab.jpg

Anderlecht, you can forget about that pm, I guess it's my fault for being so damn impatient
mad.gif
I am pleased with how fast you guys ship tho.
So that's 2 fitted so far and I got the shorts on sale for $11...I will be ready for G-ville come August
pimp.gif

i swear DK needs to start bringing the heat for matching kicks but dallas is so far behind everything.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Anyone in Toronto still know if any stores here still have any grey underbrims my last 1 finally got worn out and i hate the sizing on the new authentics i have 5 and they all fit diffrently

Q $ Bags, or any other TO native know the spot that had mad old pinwheels for sale? I want to say it was by the Eatoncenter or on the same street as New Era? It was a small store somewhere on my rounds of the city that has a hat wall and the pinwheels on tables by size andwere like 2/$25 or some deal like that They had jerseys and jackets to. Any idea?
nerd.gif

i hope that rays comes in on the next shipment it will be copped.

Oh and laced i seen a couple cubs on the fields hit me with a PM.

all hatclub. I like oakland in old style pirates colorway. Devilrays and OG socks logo looks cool to. Havent checked hatclub in a min been spending my fittedtime tryna sniff out some grey underbrims on ebay.

EDIT
fixed double copies of pics. first 4 are exclusives.

If anyone is in Tampa and sees this anniversary hat with the path...I need it....or if there a shop carrying other colors.
2cxjcsm.jpg

if I want to look like a flame I d buy that belt in your sig then Id have a complete flame suit.

Back
Top Bottom