Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

hit the site to triple up...sz 7 3/4 sold out 
frown.gif

Hatclub doesn't stock a lot of 3/4s usually. Luckily 5/8s fits better on me

hit the site to triple up...sz 7 3/4 sold out 
frown.gif
Got a couple HC's near me...

Can stop in & check if you really want a triple?
The hat stretcher at the New Era Store in NYC has been broken for 2 months
indifferent.gif

Anywhere else I can go?
sick.gif

That sucks, only spots I know that got legit hat stretchers are the New Era stores.

Hope I don't run into the same problem when I finally take my bundle of fitteds that need to get stretched (pause) to the NE store in LA.

Last edited:
last day for free shipping @ fanatics.com, no min. purchase.. code: freeshipoct  ..nothing really of interest on the site, but i'm gonna try one of the new nba fitteds since they're suppose to be wool, we'll see..

Not sure if I want the embroidered or the Chromaflex Jeter cap...Can't even find the embroidered one tho...
mean.gif

:lol:  at them claiming 103rd, Jordan Downs & Watts.

I understand gangs expand out of their cities/states but it's dumb as **** for dudes from New Jersey to be claiming a street/projects/city they don't live in & probably have never been to.
Lmao at your avy, Michael scott is down with the grapes

:lol:  at them claiming 103rd, Jordan Downs & Watts.

I understand gangs expand out of their cities/states but it's dumb as **** for dudes from New Jersey to be claiming a street/projects/city they don't live in & probably have never been to.

NJ take another L ...

Anyone know where this hat could be purchased? New Era posted it on their twitter a few days ago but it's not on their website...

2djnoy1.jpg

I appreciate any help.

Does anyone have some of the authentic MLB fitted but with the lower crown? I want to get one and is it the small fit as the high crown?

Last edited:
Who else sells those roc nation paper plane hats online? The store refuses to sell it online and i want to cop one.

Does anyone have some of the authentic MLB fitted but with the lower crown? I want to get one and is it the small fit as the high crown?

Fit is the same but then again new era is hit or miss all it is is a lower crown

If any stores by me had low crowns I'd def buy some, can't throw away money ordering online hoping for a perfect fit :smh:

world series patch looks dope this year. too bad they only release em in that black bottom version :smh:

world series patch looks dope this year. too bad they only release em in that black bottom version :smh:

i mean they only make black for the players BUT i agree, i had the black under brim. wish they would go back to grey :frown:

Back
Top Bottom