Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

any hatclub coupon codes fellas??  
nerd.gif
 my order is at $140 & I don't even qualify for free shipping 
mean.gif
eek.gif

Just stay away from the 7 1/8's on that B&W 
laugh.gif

any hatclub coupon codes fellas??  
nerd.gif
 my order is at $140 & I don't even qualify for free shipping 
mean.gif
7 3/4 went from 4 available to 3 during the day so I went ahead & used "LTFB10" for 10% off & doubled up.  hope my crowns are shorter too.

packer shoes new era fitteds. caught the last jeter available :smokin
$15 shipping to nyc from there though :smh:

Anyone else dislike patches on the right side or am I just accustomed to on fields having them on the left?

you sure you got the same one? If so Thats false advertising on their part.

That's the iffy thing with New Era though lol; nothing truly exclusive as when it comes to team fitteds, NE will just about let anyone order it to sell since no one can really "own" a custom design/colorway since you don't own the rights to the team logos.

alp alp

What's up with that Jeter hat? The patch is embroidered and on the other side than the typical left side and it looks like a wool hat? Packer custom version?

I know there was an embroidered patch version of the Jeter that was available but it was still the On-Field hat.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not sure if they are truly exclusive but if you Google packer shoes new era that is what will pop up. The left side of the Yankee has a navy blue new era logo.

^ What's at the back? #2?

This whole Jeter retirement patch New Era thing has me confused, I've seen like 3 versions now. The one I bought this past summer was from a Modells in NYC, but the back hit was just the standard MLB logo.

That's not an ON-FIELD Jeter. That's just a straight up custom from Packer. That's the difference.

Back is an mlb logo. The reason I like these and bought em is because the patches are sewn on unlike that on field Jeter.

That's the iffy thing with New Era though lol; nothing truly exclusive as when it comes to team fitteds, NE will just about let anyone order it to sell since no one can really "own" a custom design/colorway since you don't own the rights to the team logos.

Oh?...

You don't say?....

*coughs*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom