Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

wheres my giants fans at

i should be getting the giants ws cap next week, hopefully

I was going to swing by a dugout store today, but I got lazy and stayed home lol. I seen plenty of people picking em up on my ig feed. Don't really like the patch, but the orange brim will be copped regardless.

Last edited:
I was going to swing by a dugout store today, but I got lazy and stayed home lol. I seen plenty of people picking em up on my ig feed. Don't really like the patch, but the orange brim will be copped regardless.

There will be plenty of hats to go around too if you're in the Bay so no need to get in the middle of the Black Friday-like madness lol

I'm gonna cop both hats on Monday most likely. Already got the 2010 and 2012 ones so def gotta add these.

Funny thing about the Giants is back in 2011, I kinda regretted not doubling up on the 2010 hats as the ones I had were getting kinda beat and was worried this was last time for awhile I'd get to see my Giants in the World Series, then 2012 happened and I was telling myself I was gonna double up then too and never did.

And they're back in the Series 2 years later :lol: :nthat:

There will be plenty of hats to go around too if you're in the Bay so no need to get in the middle of the Black Friday-like madness lol

I'm gonna cop both hats on Monday most likely. Already got the 2010 and 2012 ones so def gotta add these.

Funny thing about the Giants is back in 2011, I kinda regretted not doubling up on the 2010 hats as the ones I had were getting kinda beat and was worried this was last time for awhile I'd get to see my Giants in the World Series, then 2012 happened and I was telling myself I was gonna double up then too and never did.

I might double up on this year's. Gotta hold me over until 2016 :lol:

I actually might grab the diamond era BP fitted since i always wanted the giants one and never had the chance...hopefully i can find one that doesnt look weird on my head

693wau.jpg

world series patch looks dope this year. too bad they only release em in that black bottom version :smh:

My thoughts as well. I'm just not a fan of black nastys. I got a few mets ones with all star and shea stadium final weekend patches on them for collection purposes but that black underbrim ruins the hat to me

They won't go on sale next month but they'll definitely go on sale at the end of the year or if that team is real bad.

They're kind of weak to me. Better than last year's. I'll buy the Giants BC hat once it goes on sale.

Last edited:
How you lik that bulls? almost bought the NE from nba.com since i had free credit but was scared it was gonna fit like crap especially the crown

wanted to give yall a heads up.

use code "BOO" for 15% off your orders.

also remember free shipping off orders over $75 and no tax.

How you lik that bulls? almost bought the NE from nba.com since i had free credit but was scared it was gonna fit like crap especially the crown

They all fit surprisingly the same... I was really shocked

I tuxk my ears inside the hat, so idk if that changes things haha... I might go back to get the other color ways

Quality is way better than my last bulls based on the fitting alone... Crown is fine to me

I got those hats from the Coliseum, so not sure if that matters

Last edited:
My thoughts as well. I'm just not a fan of black nastys. I got a few mets ones with all star and shea stadium final weekend patches on them for collection purposes but that black underbrim ruins the hat to me
yea it's really annoying. Does not work with most mlb caps

yea it's really annoying. Does not work with most mlb caps

agree 100%

they need to bring back grey underbrim man, they can keep the cool base crap since thats what they care about

wondering why they put grey underbrim on this years all stars tho

A lot of the players even prefer grey. I wouldn't be surprised if they switch back to grey slowly

Back
Top Bottom