Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

A lot of the players even prefer grey. I wouldn't be surprised if they switch back to grey slowly

Someone start a petition :lol:

i know it wouldnt do crap but still. Id actually go out to the store and cop at retail to find the perfect fit if they had grey under brim.

wouldnt even care about the old wools anymore.

Last edited:
they should offer on fields in both options wool and polyester, black bottom and grey bottom the way some teams wear double knit jerseys on field  ex Yankees,   I think Blue Jays as well, while most other teams wear cool base jerseys.

I remember a pitcher on the Rangers was wearing a grey bottom throughout the 2011 playoffs. 

outside of nyc though, you really don't see people stressing the difference between the grey bottoms and black nasties though for the most part but that black underbrims ruins certain teams hats,  yankees, white sox, dodgers, and a few other teams come to mind.

they should offer on fields in both options wool and polyester, black bottom and grey bottom the way some teams wear double knit jerseys on field  ex Yankees,   I think Blue Jays as well, while most other teams wear cool base jerseys.

I remember a pitcher on the Rangers was wearing a grey bottom throughout the 2011 playoffs. 

outside of nyc though, you really don't see people stressing the difference between the grey bottoms and black nasties though for the most part but that black underbrims ruins certain teams hats,  yankees, white sox, dodgers, and a few other teams come to mind.
I think they do have that option, I am not sure though. it does ruin hats. the seattle hat and especially the cincinatti reds one too. now that I think about it basically every hat looks better in grey or green bottom form compared to black. black bottoms are fine for non baseball hats.

they dont have the option, mostly pitchers are the only ones you see with the grey underbrim and its usually them wearing an old on field. dudes on the new era forum mentioned it a few times. they will have stock of old hats or something

I'm not sure how many of you have seen these in store yet but they have a wool fitted with grey underbrim I just copped yesterday at lids.

I'm not sure how many of you have seen these in store yet but they have a wool fitted with grey underbrim I just copped yesterday at lids.

Yea we spoke on em a few months back when they first release. solid hat and fit

I'll buy some ****. I wonder if it's good on almost everything or if there's a bunch of exclusions.

i hope the wool fitteds aren't excluded, I'll try a few of those. If they don't fit you can return in store anyway brahs

Is the NFL going to have a new Military Themed On-field for the month of November? I love my Digicam brim fitted from last year :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom