Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

if theyre used, then yes...there really isnt a market for USED hats.

I don't think that was necessarily what he was asking :lol: but could be wrong and agreed with you that the thought of buying and wearing used (worn in with sweat stains) hats is :x.

I think he was asking if it was stupid for him to only rock/keep hats of his favorite teams and downsize his collection in letting go of the teams he doesn't root for.

if theyre used, then yes...there really isnt a market for USED hats.

I don't think that was necessarily what he was asking :lol: but could be wrong and agreed with you that the thought of buying and wearing used (worn in with sweat stains) hats is :x.

I think he was asking if it was stupid for him to only rock/keep hats of his favorite teams and downsize his collection in letting go of the teams he doesn't root for.

Yes that's exactly what I was trying to say jonwin jonwin ...

:lol: :x the thought of someone wearing a used fitted

Why not donate them? That's usually what I do with hats I don't use anymore. I got rid of alot and still have at least 30+ smh

they should offer on fields in both options wool and polyester, black bottom and grey bottom the way some teams wear double knit jerseys on field  ex Yankees,   I think Blue Jays as well, while most other teams wear cool base jerseys.

I remember a pitcher on the Rangers was wearing a grey bottom throughout the 2011 playoffs. 

outside of nyc though, you really don't see people stressing the difference between the grey bottoms and black nasties though for the most part but that black underbrims ruins certain teams hats,  yankees, white sox, dodgers, and a few other teams come to mind.
Black underbrim for a Yankee cap is not a bad look at all.

Unless it's a snap/strap back, i don't really stress the underbrim color at all anymore.

Not my collection but the ones I wear the most. That Boston cap is my signature. Trying to get a Derek Jeter ChromaFlex (or embroidered) fitted, for the low tho. I'm from NY and don't own a standard navy Yankee cap and it's bugging me, lol. 

Last edited:
Im from NY and respect the red sox fitteds, they're classics in my opinion. With that said, i will NEVER own or buy one fams lol

Just sayin..

Last edited:
they probably arent moving because they are ugly
laugh.gif

no offense bruh
I know bro, lol that's why I never wore them and want to sell them. The Buckeyes one is the only one I'm not totally dismissing, but that's because I'm a fan of the team.
Im from NY and respect the red sox fitteds, they're classics in my opinion. With that said, i will NEVER own or buy one fams lol

Just sayin..
My best friend is a HUGE Red Sox fan. He's in college right now playing baseball. He wants to go to the MLB badly. It's his number one dream. I kinda got it as a tribute to our friendship BUT the New Yorker in me couldn't get the current Boston logo cap, had to get that vintage B so I won't feel as bad lol. My name also starts with a B so at least there's that, too haha

I love the regular sf hats, wish I could find some that actually fit. I use to wear my wool on field religiously

Anyone knows how to fix the crown from being so boxy and high?. The hat is gore tex also so not sure if that makes it impossible to do.

Back
Top Bottom