Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^hatclub had the NE fitted. They have a 47brand snap back in the same c/w.

Still mad about the flag addition. I took a Cooperstown pickup from lids and made it into a really close on field custom.

Before

After

The deletion of the flag turns pretty much any hat into looking like it belongs. I'm gonna try this on a couple more hats shortl.

Yes I hate that NE flag. You just use little scissors to get the threads out? I know you kind of described it earlier in this thread.
The deletion of the flag turns pretty much any hat into looking like it belongs. I'm gonna try this on a couple more hats shortl.

Found these in my parents' crib while cleaning up. One was an NY release, the other SF. From my hypebeast days.

Worn at least once a week. Along with a regular Yankee grey underbrim.

Yes I hate that NE flag. You just use little scissors to get the threads out? I know you kind of described it earlier in this thread.
Hair clippers , seam ripper, some tweezers, and maybe 15-45 minutes of your time.

Cut and rip from both sides. I use the clipper mainly on the underside of the hat. Youll get a lot of that felt crap everywhere, but it cuts a good 15 minutes of your time.

I will say, this latest brewers hat is something like 80% acrylic, and 20% polyester. Unique combo but there is definitely some shadowing on the material. You can see where the flag used to be up close. 100% Wool doesnt seem to be that way... Havent tried 100% poly yet. So just be careful and take your time.

There is a lot of over under stitching that looks like it's loose. But its not. Don't pull or you may get some hat material. I tend to use the tweezers and just kind of scratch at the surface of the flag and the loose threads go flying.

I have 4-5 more to go. I'll post up more in depth info if yall need

Last edited:

Callin all my fellow New Yorkers. I need halp locating this Pink dipset hat before cam pulls the plug :/
#Halp

wanna elaborate? i haven't seen da video.

Cam was saying that hes not gettin a check for this n is gonna pull the plug if he dont see some bread for it. NE then made a comment on the rant/post and saying that they will contact him immeditely to resolve the issue.
I asked a few NT cats asking for help locating the cap and @henzo replied to a DM stating that its a snap :smh:

wanna elaborate? i haven't seen da video.

Cam was saying that hes not gettin a check for this n is gonna pull the plug if he dont see some bread for it. NE then made a comment on the rant/post and saying that they will contact him immeditely to resolve the issue.
I asked a fe NT cats asking for help locating the cap and @henzo replied to a DM stating that its a snap :smh:

snapback is wack, i suggest u pick up any new era fitted dipset fitted u can find before cam turns petty & yanks em.

found da video...

i bought every color that Myshirtco came out with cuz i knew cam petty enough for this...

Last edited:

found da video...

i bought every color that Myshirtco came out with cuz i knew cam petty enough for this...

:lol:
Idk how he didn't think of a pink fitted. But yea. Ima just cop a dip hat.
Where else will they have a black or purple one?

Some pre BF/BF sales that I have seen in regards to hats

4ucaps.com
has 25%-50% off everything ending 11/24. Enter code "Holiday16"

http://www.craniumfitteds.com/ has 15% no minimum code:"TAKE15", and 40% off $100 until midnight 11/23 with code:"TAKE40"

http://www.myfitteds.com/ has 40% off everything until midnight 11/26. Code:BLACK

Zephyr Hats, http://zhats.com has 30% off everything starting 11/25 12am until 12am Tuesday, with code "BLACKCYBER"

Last edited:
Long story short, ebates is offering 10% cash back on eastbay purchases. This includes MLB on fields which are marked at $28 and not excluded from promo codes. Combine a 20% off a purchase of $99 or more, and you walk out of there with four on fields for about $20 a piece, shipped/tax included,

Some other random deals.

Fansedge has 35% off (no free shipping) and seems to exclude hats on sale. But on fields dont seem to be excluded.. 2.5% cash back with ebates. Hats end up being around $25/piece.

As I mentioned above, ebates has 10% cash back with eastbay. Instead of the 20% off that I posted a couple days ago, they have 25% off. You basically can get 4 on fields for around $76 shipped including tax. Or $19/piece.

minorleagues.com is running a inventory clear out of all of their regular on fields, before the FLAG versions arrive for 2017. $16 flat. There are also a few minor league teams to scavenge through. If you spend more than $50, free shipping is included.. $16 for an on field :smokin

The Great Lake Loons milbstore has some older on fields for $5/piece, plus free shipping.. I had to take advantage.

Last edited:
^I forgot about those guys. Did they have size 8 or 7 3/4 at any pt in time?

I did get a Dukes black/red for $18 shipped.. Abqdukes shop has it for $35 plus shipping/tax

Quite the steal imho.
Got quite a bit this BF weekend.. Nothing over $19/hat. Very proud of myself lol

Did no one else flourish this sale season? Starting in April, the NE flag will be on all on fields. Itll be interesting to see i and when those go on sale.. $16/hat is good enough for me, for now.

Last edited:
Finally ran into some de flagging issues

Before

Literally 3 hours later

There was a grey stitch layer beneath the black. Plus this 80-20 poly/wool blend is just odd. First sign of any shadowing. Not terrible. But its not like the others, which were perfect

Some BF pickups
Minorleagues.com had these for $16/a piece. Surprisingly, both minor league hats are made in the USA. Fit is amazing. The brewers is an on field from around 2007. Firsty ear poly. Mariners is '13-current

Hatclub 40% off.

Made in China. Kind of feels like it. Glad to have not paid close to retail

Last edited:
Ordered the 2002 World Series SF Giants Greybrim from 4UCaps and they sent me the 2010 with the 3d batterman and new era flag on the side :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom