Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Myfitteds crew... how's the site acting up? Everything I've tried to add to my cart was unavailable. Someone shoot me a p/m so I can make sure I get my sizes. Preciate it.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

I have no clue my dude. There are still bugs and kinks here and there and we are doing what we can to come up with a solution. This sucks man.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by ro0ts

LA HEADS: Im heading down to LA this coming weekend for a couple days, are there any NE spots worth checking out?
Some people like hitting up Hall of Fame, UNDFT and stuff like that. Those stores are somewhat close to each other. I really don't know of any spots doing custom caps in L.A.
Thanks for heads up man. You pretty much hit the nail on the head, was checkin if there were any custom spots hidden anywhere but I guess I'llhitup HoF if I can. Is there anything worth picking up at the shop at Staples? Ima be there on Sunday for the Wolves game anyways. Sucks though, its going torain on Monday
mad.gif

YO! Well... you know I'm trying to cop some Hornets fitteds. Are the drop boxes updated with all sizes left? Trying to figure out if I should get 7/8 since3/4's are gone in the black one. DF!!!

yo air ant why dont you just call em up and make a phone order?

They shoulda just left the site the way it was. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Yo CC! Can you guys give a little 6 7/8 love? I know it's a pretty uncommon size but if you could throw in some every few updates I'd appreciate it.The customs are dope, I just can't fit them joints

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

preach.

But yes, get it up and running so i can order that fitted to match the lava 95s

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

preach.

But yes, get it up and running so i can order that fitted to match the lava 95s

Amen!

Exactly, but I guess the old site lacked some features. We found the problem and everything should be square later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anderlecth, what's up with what's going down! good to see ya and props on the new site

any new bullies?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

YO! Didn't know they did phone orders. But yo... I get that 7/8, it'll shrink down to a good 3/4 in a few wears? DF!!!

Originally Posted by jonathango

I looked on a lot of websites & no luck. Can anyone help me with a fitted to match my shoes?
ct_puma-clyde.jpg
Is that a faded orange or a yellow on the soles/lining? Ehh, this was the first thing that came to mind might be too much grey for you but thenagain I'm not into perfect matching fitteds/kicks:

yhst-44600485780694_2027_56407985

LA HEADS: Im heading down to LA this coming weekend for a couple days, are there any NE spots worth checking out?
Some people like hitting up Hall of Fame, UNDFT and stuff like that. Those stores are somewhat close to each other. I really don't know of any spots doing custom caps in L.A.
Thanks for heads up man. You pretty much hit the nail on the head, was checkin if there were any custom spots hidden anywhere but I guess I'll hitup HoF if I can. Is there anything worth picking up at the shop at Staples? Ima be there on Sunday for the Wolves game anyways. Sucks though, its going to rain on Monday
mad.gif
There's hardly anything good worth picking up at the Team L.A. Store(You might find some alternate colored Laker caps but typically its smallsizes left). Prices are high too. I was just there on Saturday for the Kings vs Columbus and didn't see anything special. Since you are going to thegame though, pay attention to the jumbotron/scoreboard. Sometimes they send out 20% - 25% off discounts to the Team L.A. Store if you text them (its foreither voting on a poll or sending some type of message, I forget). They'll text you back with a message and you can go down to the store and use thediscount.. If you use it they'll have to see the text and then they'll delete it from your phone.

BTW, does anyone know anything about NHL jerseys? Someone gave me a free Kings jersey and claimed it was authentic but don't know (not that it matters butstill). Its a CCM with the XL sizing versus the numerical (52) sizing other jerseys normally come in.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Continuing with the Chicago Leaders theme...here's a preview of the 2nd installment. There's nothing on the back of the fitted, wanted to keep it clean.

So it's all sold out on the site any body wanna let go of a 7 3/8????
frown.gif

Here are a few releases from Proper:

bb0356aae80f8db52da90ff1c56195185ff0066.jpg

46b35fa9e03d81a0248501bbc9397e2f886cbee.jpg

They are supposed to be Dolphins, Pirates, Cowboys, Lakers and Georgetown colorways. Picked up the Cowboys, Lakers and Georgetown ones. Almost picked up the Pirates c/w but just spent toooo much money this week. They also got 2 LBC and 2 "Proper" ones in.
Anyone got a full pic (back/under)of the LAKERS colorway hat up there???:.

japan-fitted-baseball-cap-newera-59fifty_website_7.jpg

japan-fitted-baseball-cap-newera-59fifty_website_6.jpg

japan-fitted-baseball-cap-newera-59fifty_website_5.jpg

japan-fitted-baseball-cap-newera-59fifty_website_4.jpg

japan-fitted-baseball-cap-newera-59fifty_website_8.jpg

japan exclusives.

staring at the wall 3 hours straight>>>watching wacky races for 3 seconds

^ mugsy and the whole wacky races theme is on point just wish they were state side and the caps were flipped back logo on front and # on the back...then theywould have been sick (who cares about a # on the front of the hat
smh.gif
)
http://www.neweracap.jp/ (product then collaboration)

Back
Top Bottom